fifteen

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

The day finally came. Yoojin sat there at the back, with her frustrated look on. Jimin couldn’t help to crack up because she was way too funny with that kind of expression. She huffed and packed all her things in her bag pack. If only, she hadn’t fall asleep during that history class, she wouldn’t have this detention pass.

The class soon became clearer as the time flies. Jimin waited for her outside while she packed her things in. But then, he remembered all about the sandwich that Hyomin made to him this morning. He stared for a couple of seconds and decided to have a bite.

////

Hyomin shyly walked to his table while Yoojin put her head down on, sleeping, maybe. Jimin was aware of that figure and looked up to see the blushing Hyomin standing in front of him. He formed a smile to her and her cheeks become even redder.

“Jim-Jimin-ssi.” She tried herself to look in his eyes.

“Yeah?”

Hyomin was unsure whether she should shove it to him then run or being the lovely girl by giving to him with a bright smile flashed on her face. Jimin saw her flustered face and chuckled. He didn’t know why this girl made him chuckling because when he did, he sounded almost like Yoojin when she was giggling and he hated that. But he didn’t to be bother either since Hyomin kind of like it. Well, he saw her smile was enough to prove him that she liked it.

“I made you-you this.” She showed it to him. Then, his stomach grumbled that made the two of them ended up laughing.

////

“You love it, didn’t you?” He startled when Yoojin suddenly standing from his back. Jimin kept back Hyomin’s sandwich and rolled his eyes. Yoojin laughed when she saw this side of Jimin – adorable.

They strolled until they reached at the teacher department where all teachers’ office situated there. Jimin told her that he would inform Chanyeol about this. And Yoojin there was cursing inside and thought that Chanyeol must be happy to hear this. Yet he was the one who waited this long to see Yoojin being punished. Jimin shooed her and bid his goodbye at her then left the school compound. Yoojin stood there, feeling rather puzzled than tired because all she wanted now was finished her duties then head home, sleep.

She stepped in with her shoes off and started to search for Mrs Na’s the history teacher desk.

“Oh! Yoojin! Over here!” She waved at her and Yoojin made her way with her head hung low. Mrs Na just smiled when she saw her.

“Ready for detention?” She asked without even looked at her. Yoojin felt really irritated with that kind of question. She rolled her eyes secretly and nodded. Mrs Na finished stacking the files and took her to the library. Yoojin sighed when she saw pile of books on the counter and another one at the back of the library. Why did she have to do this? She questioned.

“I want you to arrange this according to their heights and their labels. I’ll give you this key and hand it to me by tomorrow.” She smiled again and left.

Yoojin removed her bag on the desk and ready to arrange them by heights and labels. She took the first row and arranged it neatly. Since she’s short, she had to use a chair to reach the upper level. She coughed and sneezed as there was so much dust on it. Thankfully, she brought some tissue to clean it off and to cover her nose from sneezing again because she hated dust as she was allergic to them. She got it from her late father who she loves him the most.

By just think of about his laugh made her smiling. Those days were they played happily together were her favourite one. In fact, even their neighbour told them that they looked really like a couple. She loves her mom too but it wasn’t just the same as before after she was married.

Pakk!

She landed on the ground, hard. She hurt her so much that she suddenly had problem to stand up. She heaved and supported her weight by holding the book shelves. She felt like crying right now when she looked around and there was no one in this big library. Yoojin sat for a while, hoping that she could end this soon. She buried her face into her palm, shutting her eyes and let the silence occupied in her.

But then she felt someone was poking at her shoulder so, she took a peek and was shocked to see he was here, smiling?

“You should ask for my help if you need one.”

He began to stack the book in heights and labels. Yoojin rubbed her eyes a few times before standing next to him, helping arranging the books. He diligently stacking the books and climbed up using the chair to clean all the dust there. Yoojin saw his eyes focused when he was cleaning it and she felt like he wasn’t the Jungkook she known before.

“It’s my job, anyway.”

He scoffed not believing her word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter