six

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin’s

Kyungsoo helped me up and we stayed there for a while. We both stood there awkwardly staring at the ground. Kyungsoo put his hand at the back of his neck, smiling. I blushed.

“Sorry.” I said again.

Kyungsoo laughed and we started to walk side by side.

“So, where y-you’re heading?” He gazed at me, and I saw his eyes were sparkling under the sunlight. He wore his brown coat and a pair of navy blue Converse. The wind blew his bangs and I could his smooth forehead.

“Jimin asked me to buy him a bubble tea since I’m back from the library.”

“So you’re a book person, huh?” I chuckled as soon as I heard his answer. He smirked when he found me chuckling. Kyungsoo put his both hands in his coat’s pockets. He looked comfortable now than during the school time just now. He looked more relaxed when he gazed at me with those warming stare of his. I blushed.

We both talked till we reach the bubble tea shop. Kyungsoo told me that his friend, Sehun works here. Maybe he could give us half of the price or even treated us. He pushed the door as if he was acting like a gentleman. I giggled at his act and said,

“Thank you, Kyungsoo-ssi.” He chuckled and replied me with a bow. He is so unexpected.

He ordered himself an iced americano and I ordered a tiramisu frappe and an iced cappuccino for Jimin. He had been asking me to buy him that because he is too lazy to go out.

“Hyung!” The boy in blond hair called him.

Kyungsoo did a high five and hugged like brothers would do. Perhaps this is Sehun that he talked about, a while ago. I noticed that this Sehun boy is taller than Kyungsoo even he is younger than him  but whenever I stand next to Kyungsoo, I felt he was tall enough because my height is only at his neck which told me that I’m short.

“So, where is Chanyeol hyung? I thought he was going to stop by.” I stared at Sehun as he tied his black apron. He folded his sleeves and revealed his fair arm.

“He’s not coming.” Kyungsoo muttered annoyingly. Sehun went back to the counter and paid for us.  Kyungsoo smiled at me, saying it was Sehun’s treat.

Sehun had been eyeing me the whole time especially when Kyungsoo smiling at me. He must be curious about us. We then sat at the corner of the shop which facing to the outside view. Sehun followed us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter