sixteen

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Kyungsoo just went down for his breakfast and his mom made him his favourite. Just for days, he hadn’t some bonding time with her. He suddenly missed to snuggle in her warm and talk about some random things. Mrs Do past by him and gave a kiss on his forehead before pouring some milk in her glass. She noticed that his husband’s features in him – his big eyes, his fair skin and his sweet smile.

“You got soccer practice again?” She leaned in at the cupboard. Kyungsoo shook his head while sipping his milk.

Mrs Do looked at her wrist watch and found that she was already late. She had had an appointment with some client about their reservation for some flowers back there in her shop. She is a florist after all so she really packed up with reservation here and there. And Kyungsoo would help her every weekend just to be sure that his mother didn’t work too hard.

She kissed him in the cheek and told him that she’ll be back after 3.

Kyungsoo helped himself there and 10 minutes later, he headed off to school. When he was about to turn left, he saw Yoojin by herself there, munching her apple to bits. He waited just to be sure there was no one there so he could walk with her to school. For his luck, there was no one there with her and it ring the bells on his head, where’s Jimin?

“Yoojin! Park Yoojin!” He waved and she turned back. Her face lit up as she saw him walking towards her with his hand holding on his bag straps, looking charming with his spiked hairstyle and hearted shape smile played on his lips. She couldn’t help herself but to bite her lower lips because he just so attractive to her right now, like always.

“Mind if I walk with you?”

“Sure.”

But it was way too awkward for both of them as they kept on being silent. And to Kyungsoo he didn’t know what to say to her. His mind was blocked by her presence next to him and he was rather being silent just to mesmerize her figure than talking with her. But Yoojin on the other hand was expecting him to say something, just anything to make her heart beat stopped pumping too fast. She waited and waited but there was nothing coming from his beautiful mouth.

“So..” She made her first move as he didn’t want to start it at first. He looked up and saw her eyes were looking into his; black, slit-eyed and sparkled a bit under the sun rise.

“How long did you known Soeun unnie, actually?” He didn’t expect for Yoojin to come up with that kind of question. And talking about Soeun was not in his thing. Soeun was just a classmate for him, nothing more and nothing less. He didn’t want to talk about her instead he wanted to know about the girl next to him now.

He cleared his throat.

“From my first day at this school, I supposed.” And Yoojin her heart dropped just as she heard him.

“Do you have a crush on her? Or did you?” He felt the tense of air around him. He started to play with his fingers and looked down. Yoojin studied him as she felt liked she had crossed the line which she did but she couldn’t help herself whenever she saw them hanging out together. Indeed, she’s jealous.

Because Soeun was just prettier than her and how slim her body was compare to her which looked a little bit plump and had some freckles on her cheeks. Her grandma was from England which made her looked like a foreigner if you see her in close up. But Jimin was another story. He just didn’t have the chance to look like a Hollywood actor because all his mother gens were all in his blood which made him looked more Asian than Yoojin. When she had the thought about Soeun, she immediately felt really insecure especially when it comes to Kyungsoo. She felt like she didn’t fit to walk next to him like this as Soeun’s smile kept playing in her brain. For her, Soeun is really beautiful with her hair fell down through her shoulder and how pink her lips are. She felt ugly all of sudden.

She had her eyes, looking at her hands; fair but small yet tiny. Then she moved to her legs which were chubby a bit. She sighed silently not wanting him to hear.

Kyungsoo saw looking down with her dull eyes on. He felt bad for not answering her question just now but did it really matter to her? Soeun meant nothing to him anyway and she was just a math buddies during every math lesson.

Furthermore, Yoojin is more beautifully attractive than Soeun. She had her own charms that sometimes made Kyungsoo’s world stop for a while and took time to come back to earth. Yoojin was as different he hope for and that different made him more attracted to her which a sign that maybe he’s in love with her. Probably. But now Soeun wasn’t his matter right now, he just wanted to focus on her and by just having a recall about the incident where she playfully joked with Jungkook made him wanting to something hard at that little brat.

Their walk become silent again and both was having trouble to say something. Kyungsoo breathed in and then took all the courage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter