four

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin’s

“Don’t tell me you forget the class way?” Jimin was half annoyed because we had been searching the class for about half an hour. I scratched my head that was not really itching. Jimin was already given up by squatting beside the lockers. He had his eyes closed while sighing.

“I think I need to ask someone.” I said. My eyes were searching any nearby class. Then, I heard the teacher voice downstairs. Jimin adjusted his backpack before standing back. I immediately grabbed him by arm and by his look, he was a bit startled.

“Where are we going?” He asked. Ignoring him was the best solution for now because if I ever answer that, he would go on and on asking the same question next. As we stopped at the door of the class, the whole went silent when they saw us outside, standing rather uncomfortable. The teacher noticed me and slowly made her to the door. She smiled at us and Jimin bowed at her politely.

“Urm, I’m sorry for bothering your lesson, Ma’am but do you happen to know where this class is?” My voice was shaking, trying to sound as polite as I can since I’m the newcomer here and I could see at the corner of my eyes, Jimin was laughing. That brat was just trying to humiliate me with his sudden laugh. The teacher smiled again and took the paper from my hand. She was wearing a black dress with her hair fell through her shoulder. I had to admit even she is a teacher, she looked kind of hot and to Jimin, he somehow find the teacher interesting to look at.

erted idiot twin brother, I grumbled audibly at him.

My elbow then nudged my arm hard to him and he let out an ‘ah!’. She still examined my paper but I found she was also smirking. Maybe she heard our little fight just now. I glared secretly at him who was clutching his arm and rubbed it softly. He then mouthed, ‘What was that for?’ and I literally gave him my deathly stare. I then stared down at her nametag, ignoring Jimin who was in pain and I saw it was written her name on it. Cha Soyoung. It’s a really beautiful name, actually.

“Your class is at the end of this row. A18, right?” She asked me again and handed me the paper. I looked again and nodded. Mrs Cha smiled widely. She gave her warm smile and by the thought of that maybe she was welcoming us. I guessed having a teacher like her in a school wouldn’t be so bad after all and this is actually my first in this city. Jimin had gone to Seoul a few time before with dad so he didn’t has any problem in adjusting himself in this environment. Jimin also told me before that Seoul is not like other city where there is calm and peaceful side because all in here were packed with activities.

“Welcome both of you.” She said, smiling. Jimin and I both smiled and bowing to her. But before we left, I saw the boy we bumped in this morning, Kyungsoo. He had his eyes on mine. I took a second to realize how big his eyes are and how plump his lips are. His eyes were wide enough when he noticed Jimin on my back but sadly Jimin didn’t see him because he was already on his way to class. Ugh, I don’t even know why he had to be my brother. I gazed at him for a while before smiling at him then left.

“What was that smiled for?” He asked, clinging onto my right arm when I caught up with him in the hallway. I really do love him as a brother but this clinging thing sometimes made me sick and he looked sort of protective. It’s not like I hate him but Jimin is a brother who would always stay next to her and kept her in his sight, he just care too much that’s all and he just afraid of seeing the one he loves broken to pieces and for the conclusion, he always be this clinging to me and even to my mother with his age now. One time he used to cling me all the time when we went to a mall because he said, “Strangers is evil.” I found it funny at first but he kept being serious with his stare so I just played along with him, staying by side.

 I shook my head while looking at the ground.

Since dad was finally got his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter