ten

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s

I tossed my backpack on the bench roughed enough to hear a pakk sound. Park Yoojin. Her name was some sort of interesting to me. Having a thought about her made me more curious about that girl. She looked different, sounded different and smelled different.

No, I’m not a creepy stalker or whatever it is but standing so closed to her, I could smell her rose fragrance from her which was not too strong and too light. It was just perfect for her.

And what do you even thinking right now, Jungkook?!

I snapped back to reality when Yoongi hyung patted on right shoulder. He made gesture to get on the basketball court.

He bounced the ball a few times before passing it to me. I bounced the ball as well and made a score through the hoop. I passed back to Yoongi and he made a slam dunk from the other hoop over there. He surely a basketball expert.

He tossed the ball at me and I bounced the ball at the ground a few times and jumped at the hoop to make another score. I ran at the side while passing the ball at him. He made the last score and we both lied down on the court, panting. I realized my school uniform was wetted with my sweats.

Then, Taehyung joined us with his uniform was stuck out from his trousers.

“I’m so tired.” He said and lied next to me. I faced him and he had his eyes closed and so did Yoongi who was already into humming a song.

My mind went on flying to the incident where I met Yoojin, arguing. How her eyes would glare at me and her arms were crossing on her chest, standing in her violet coat. Her hair were tied into a ponytail and would swing from right to left whenever she move. A smiled then crept up on my lips.

I got up and wanting to leave but Taehyung stopped by gripping at the end of my left sleeve.

“Where to?”

“Home.” I said. He let go of my sleeve and nodded.

I sat down for a moment on the bench, staring at them. Then, the image when Yoojin sat next to Kyungsoo just now was playing on my mind. Did she know him? She seemed very close with him and the way her eyes would spark when she saw him. It stung me bad actually but in some sort of a way I was even confused. Why did I even felt that way?

Aish!

////

“You know that Jungkook is a bad tempered kind of person, right?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I noticed that.” She snorted softly.

“Then how the heck could you end up with that brat, actually?” She munched the sandwich and her eyes were slowly looked at his. She sighed when she remembered the incident.

“Long story, Kyungsoo.” She straighten her legs as she felt them were starting to feel numb.

“I-I have time.” He realized that he was stuttering. She giggled and cleared that was a bit dry, probably.

////

Wait, am I jealous? Shishh.. jealous? What’s that?!

I groaned and run my fingers through my hair, feeling a bit stress with the arguing thing. All I could think of right now was walking back home where I could be in dreamland, being a potato couch and even skating with my skateboard as my parents were out for two days to China.

Taehyung waved at me without even looking at me and I waved back and nodded at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter