one

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s

It was windy these past days. Well, it’s autumn and soon to be winter. School had been very challenging with homework and school projects. I never imagined that I would survive high school because I hate meeting people. The way they looked at me is like somehow they didn’t like me. I felt like being left behind but maybe not. I still have friends and they like me.

I looked around and found a bunch of kids playing in the hallway and it was too loud that sometimes made my head spinning. I unlocked my locker and took out my math textbook. It’s going to be tough today. I got Math for 3 hours straight along with History for 2 hours long.

“Yo!” He slung his hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

“Yah! I’m your hyung. You should-“

“Annyeong Chanyeollie hyung.” I smiled, mockingly. Park Chanyeol, older by a year. Good looking, and also a happy virus. He also has been my mother’s favourite since we met. Chanyeol would always visit us during holidays or even on weekends when he was too bored to do anything. My mom on the other hand would love to feed him lovingly and stay closed next to him while I would always be left behind. Nevermind, as long I could see her smile, well, that’s enough. It’s been way too long to see her smile since dad left us. Those past were too hurt to tell.

He snorted before asking, “I was wondering about com-“

“Just come. My mom would always welcome you.” I picked up some notes from my locker and kept it in my backpack. I tighten my jacket and I noticed that the window next to my locker was ajar. Chanyeol locked it for me and helped me with my books. He is a good friend I told you.

We walked past the cafeteria and straight went to the library. Mrs Song had been reminded us about the homework she gave us for the past three weeks and as long I remember I just only done for about a couple of pages only. Before I got hit with her long metal ruler, I better finished it fast. I don’t want to end up like the other lazy kids. I’m a good boy because my mom told me so.

 This is so stressing. I wish I was smarter like that Jaesuk guy over there with his book all the time.

As we entered the library, Chanyeol ran to the counter. Without hesitating, I followed his back. He nudged my hands as a signal for me to bow to her. As I said before, I don’t like meeting people. She is the one who take care of this library.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter