Welcome Home

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greetings everyone. Hope it's not too late to give another update on this story. I've decided to switch my current job, and moving ahead on copywriter and editor job. Does anyone know if writing fanfic stories gives us benefits in searching new jobs? Comment below please if you do have a word or two.* 

Their plane finally touches down on Seoul airport. They both are completely worn out, suffered from jetlag. Kwang Soo knew how exhausted Ji Hyo was thought out the whole journey. He finally offers to carry Min Jung, as a gentleman. Ji Hyo who is in charge of pushing the trolley filled with their luggage.

He peeped out from the window, planes from different airlines were at the landing surface. Some are waiting for the instruction to fly off to their destination. While the unused planes are transferred to the hangar for maintenance purpose. His eyes gaze up then. The dark skies filled with faded tiny stars. He's finally home.

"We are home, Ji Hyo." He voiced out while wrapping Ji Hyo closer to him. While mesmerizing with the scenery, his phone buzzed. He answered the call.

"Hyung... We just arrived at the airport." "Reporters?? Media as well?" Kwang Soo stares at Ji Hyo with concern. "I get that. Yeah. Give me 10 mins to settle it first." He pressed the red button and passed the information to Ji Hyo. "Sung Ki hyung is outside. Ready to pick us up."

"What else did he says?"

"Well...Someone leaks the information in public. They know that we boarded the plane and we should be out by now." "Anyhow, you got any towel or cloth?" Ji Hyo held out her floral scarf where she bought it at the airport in Finland. "This should be able to keep Min Jung away from the camera flashes." He unfolds it and draped it on Min Jung. He didn't want her to be frightened of the environment when lots of flashes and roaring questions from the media when they leave.

Once they are ready to face the reporters, they walked out without hesitation. When Kwang Soo's manager sees them, he instructs the securities to form a circle, surrounding the celebrities. Using their body as a shield to prevent reporters to reach them. Kwang Soo then whispered to his manager. "Carry her.. try not to make her get frightened. Sung Ki nods as he obeys Kwang Soo's request. He carried Min Jung without hesitation. His one hand pressed Min Jung's head lower to avoid any flashlights that might scare her. Thankfully with the strict securities, the reporters have no chance to harm them. Not even a single hair.

"I will take these." Kwang Soo whispered on Ji Hyo's ear before taking over to push their luggage out from the airport.

The reporters asked as they surrounded them all. "Kwang Soo-ssi!! It's been a while since you are at out country. Any updates on your future plan?"

"Kwang Soo-ssi! Rumors had stated that you dated with Ji Hyo-ssi silently back then. Why were both of you back on the same plane?"

"Ji Hyo-ssi.. Is the rumor true? Did you leave Kwang Soo due to his illness? Then why did you come back with him?

"Okay, guys... Enough with the questions. They couldn't answer your questions due to jet lag. Please understand this situation and thank you for your concern." Escorted Kwang Soo's manager as the security was surrounding them. All the struggles to get into the car, they finally made it. Their luggage was loaded into the van, and the hop on into the vehicle. Min Jung was finally passed back to Kwang Soo. "She's really quiet when I held her in a hectic surrounding." Told Sung Ki. Kwang Soo just gave a smile and removed the scarf from Min Jung. She just kept silent all the while.

"Hmm.. She seems to be fine with those flashes and noises." Ji Hyo waved her hand near Min Jung, that is when Min Jung reacts to it.

"Omma..." She smiles and wanting to get closer to Ji Hyo.

"I guess she inheritance that from you, Ji Hyo. Her mind must have flown off when we faced the reporters.A nickname for her?Mong Min? That sounds weird..."

"No... That's a terrible nickname, Kwang Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter