Finally Reunited

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was heading to the grocery, preparing for some supplies for today's meal. His cooking skills isn't that excellent, but he still remembers some technique to prepare a good meal. His hand was holding two big bags, filled with the groceries that he needs. While he was strolling at the roadside, a women just ran passed by him. He turned and looked at the lady. She seems familiar to him.

"Ji Hyo!!!" He shouted while chasing her. Even with those heavy bags, he still kept his high stride and chased her. With so much struggles, he finally managed to keep up with her. "Hold up, Ji Hyo.."

"Yes? And you are looking for?" She blinked her eyes with confusion since she was been stopped by a stranger.

Kwang Soo's hope went down rapidly when his eyes caught on the wrong person. She does seemed like Ji Hyo from the back view. "Errrr sorry. I got the wrong person." He apologized and stepped aside to allow the stranger to walked away.

He dug out a can of soda from the shopping bag and opened it. Within few big gulps, the can was completely empty. He laid it on the ground and stepped on it. After he flattened the can, the can was thrown into the recycled bin. His mind wander back the moment when Ji Hyo was dead drunk after drinking off her limit. His heart was felt the old cut once again. Those memories with Ji Hyo was the best of all in his life. Without knowing a tear released from his eye, he sniffed his nose and lifted his head upwards. gazing at the cloudy sky. "Where are you now, Song Ji Hyo?" He mumbled.

The cloudy sky started to rain heavily. He ran towards the bus stop to get some shelter since he doesn't have an umbrella with him."Urgh... I can't believe it's raining right now. It must be my bad luck that's still stuck in me." "It's been the second week since I'm here. I guess this moment should be the right time to look for Vi."

He stares at his handful of shopping bags. "Well later after I place these back first." He waited patiently for the rain to slow down, before heading to the house that he and Sung Ki had paid for the rental.

He didn't wanted Sung Ki to know where he's current location. He put on the flight mode to avoid receiving any calls and messages from his manager. He hailed a cab and were sent to the Rovaniemi. The same spot where he went off for a holiday when he had an accident that causes his memory faded.

________________________________________________________

He still remember the way to Vi's house at first, till his journey halfway. He seemed lost. It's slightly different from what he remembered. He scratched his head with a panic state. He's really afraid to be alone in the forest for the whole night. He tried to stay calm and just walked following his instinct.

He heard the river flowing nearby. Which means he walked to the right path. He let out a relief and follow the sound of the water flowing. Within a few minutes, he stretched his long arms as he succeeded in following the right path. At the same time, his eyes met with someone nearby. Spending their time, feeling the water flowing and so on. He smiled and greeted them even though they are stranger to him.

"Erm.. hello there, young lady." Kwang Soo greeted awkwardly. She just stare at Kwang Soo without giving him a response. "I'm actually lost right now.." Kwang Soo explained.

"Ooh... That explains well." She brushed her wet hand on her cotton shirt and greet Kwang Soo. "Freshly known to walk in the woods?? People aren't the adventurous type to explore the woods if they are inexperience of knowing the paths and so on."

"It's not that.. I came here before. But I guess it changes from the past memories that stuck in my mind."

"Perhaps..." She just shrugged her shoulder and asked again. "And you are here for?"

"Looking for Vijalmi.. He lives nearby." Kwang Soo answer without any doubt. To him, she doesn't seemed like a bad person.

"Hold on... You are looking for my papa?" "Sorry.. Do I know you?"

"We never meet before. Mind of introducing yourself?"

"Malt here. Short name of Matilda." She said hurriedly. She didn't wait for Kwang Soo to introduce himself and she shot out another question. "So.. you must be a friend of papa. It's good to hear that you would come and visit him. I'm sure he will be happy with it. He loves it when there's guest coming over."

Kwang Soo just nodded as he listened. This was his first met with Vi's daughter. And he never know that Malt is actually a talkative person. "So what are you doing here after all?" Kwang Soo

"Taking the little toddler out for a walk." She pointed at the toddler who was into her own world. Touching each dandelion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter