First Day Babysitting

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm tired, Kwang Soo. Let's not talk about this please." She brushed off the question that has been haunting her when they met. Kwang Soo's expression had shown that he's upset with the answer. He gave out a sad smile and nod.

"Alright... Let's not talk about it." He settled down on the seat, and waited for the meals to be ready. 

  _________________________________________________________  

With Ji Hyo's care, Kwang Soo was in speed recovery. He didn't know whether he should get back to the rented room where his manager had paid, or just stay with them.

While Ji Hyo was doing her laundry halfway, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She dried off her wet hands and answered the call. "Hello?? Yeah, what's wrong?" "What?!" "No!! Don't get me wrong, Evelyn. I cant just leave my baby all alone in the house..."

"Don't overreact, Ji Hyo. Your baby won't be alone. Besides, your husband will be there to take care of her. He's still staying in your house right?"

"He's not my husband, Evelyn. He's my girl's father, but not my husband."

"Yet actually.." Corrected Evelyn in the call.

"Seriously? And we don't have any relationship anymore." Ji Hyo pressed his palm on her forehead, feeling the pressure of the sudden work that she need to settle. "Look.. I just don't feel good with that idea. He doesn't know how to take care of her. All he does is to play with Min Jung."

"He got to learn to take care of her. It's his chance to do so! And you got to come! The boss been bragging that he needs you to work today."

"But it's my day off!!" Pouted Ji Hyo.

"I'm sorry... but I can't do anything. You need to be here within an hour."

"Fine!! That boss seriously owe me!" The call was ended then.

_________________________________________________________

She finished her laundry in a while. She gazed him who was keeping an eye on Min Jung. She was rolling herself on the mat. Giggling as she managed to rolled herself. He felt as if someone was watching him from behind. He craned his neck behind and his stare was on Ji Hyo.

"Kwang Soo ah..." "Ji Hyo ah..." They spoke simultaneously. At that moment, they just felt awkward with that.

Kwang Soo cleared his throat and voiced out. "I uhm.. Need to tell you something" He rubbed his palm against his neck.

"Can I speak first? Its quite urgent actually." Kwang Soo nod and pay attention towards her. She closed her eyes as she inhaled a deep breath. "I need you to babysit Min Jung for today."

"Wait what???!" He let out a fake laugh. Thinking it's some kind of a joke that Ji Hyo mentioned. "Ji Hyo ah.. Its not that I didn't want to help, but I just cant." " I don't even know how to change a diaper."

"You are the only one who can help me for now. Malt is working, and Vi isn't home for today. Please... help me."

"Alright.. But with one condition please?"

She looked at him with a frown. "What?"

"Allow me to stay with you and Min Jung. And i will pick you up from work as well. Everyday." Kwang Soo explained.

"Fine. That's a deal then. But not for the picking up session." Ji Hyo walked off and changed into he working outfit. Putting on her navy blue uniform and apply some light makeup. She's currently working as a hotel waitress. 

When she stood out from the room, Kwang Soo was stunned. It shown her skinny figure. It would a surprise if she mentioned that she has a child. But he wasn't impressed of her uniform. Her skirt was above her knee length, revealing her smooth skin.

"What? Is there anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter