A Trick on The Man

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING: Mature Content in this chapter!! I won't highlight this chapter which as "Rated M", since I didn't want readers to miss out what actually happens in this chapter. I will remind you once again when you are about to reach the mature content.*

 

Vi needed some help to clean up the entire house. He tried to approach Malt to help, but she only gives excuses to avoid helping. Ended up, the house is messy with unwanted items. Trying to light up the house environment, Ji Hyo was away to town along with Min Jung.

And Malt was no where to be found since the early morning. "That brat is always running away when I need her for some clean up!" Vi said with some anger. As he cleaned the house by himself, he massaged his waist back. He was in sore as he lowered his body to carry those occupied boxes. He stretched his back,and he decided to ask Kwang Soo for some help. "Kwang Soo.. I need to leave a little while. Do you mind if you clean a little till I got back home? I'm supposed to goes out for some business."

Kwang Soo perceives how exhausted Vi would be. He pushed himself up from the couch and massaged Vi's sore waist back. "Yeah sure, Vi. Take your time. I will do my best in cleaning~" Vi nodded as hes trying to say thank you. "If you are the type who's sensitive to dust, then I would recommend you to put on a mask." "It's at the first drawer on your left." Vi's eyes shown the position of the drawer where he mentioned. Kwang Soo nod and asked Vi to leaves the house right away. Helping him to put on his coat and shoes without complaining.

  _________________________________________________________  

When he steps into the store room, it was filthy dusty. Cobwebs have been decorated at the edge of the ceiling. Afraid that he would sneeze violently, he retreats from the dusty room. Grabbing a clean mask and hang the string behind his ears to secure the mask from falling off. He sighs as he watches the room, tons of heavy boxes that he need to carried out. His hands hook on his waist, thinking how to clean the mess up. "Geez.. No wonder why Malt doesn't want to clean the mess. It takes days to clean those up!! Probably months as well..."

He sighs once more, exhausted while carrying them. His body ache for using most of his energy, but he didn't want to leave his job halfway. He rested for a few minutes while panting for air. With his sleeve, he wipes off the sweat dripping from his forehead before proceed with his job once again.

  _________________________________________________________  

As he was carrying out those heavy boxes, he bumped onto a heavy box, causing him to fell on his knees. "Damn!!" He cursed out. That was when he spotted an odd box ahead of him. Though the box is covered with dusk, he is still able to read what was stated on the box. 'Our baby's journey life- SI. SI? Seong Im? He tore the sealed box and found a pile of cds. Wanting to know the content, he taken out a stack and used Malt's laptop that was placed on the dining table. He the laptop, and the blue screen shows that the laptop is ready to be used. He insert the first cd, watching the whole content of it with enthusiastic.

  _________________________________________________________  

"I look hideous,Vi..." Ji Hyo covered her face with her bare hands, feeling embarrassed with her look. She looked pale, and indeed very sick. Then he only realized that Ji Hyo was wearing the hospital gown, and the IV drip was inserted into her left hand's vein. She was admitted into the hospital.

"Nope." A friendly male voice spoken behind the camera. Kwang Soo familiar with the voice, knowing it's Vi. "You are indeed gorgeous. You should look yourself at the mirror."

"Yeah... And seeing my bulky belly with those panda eye? That's a no to me." Vi went laughing behind the video. She laughed at the same time, until her expression changed out of sudden. "She kicked me..." Ji Hyo explained with a smile, while touching her belly. Feeling amused with the situation. "Really?" She nod and asked him. "Would you like to feel?"

Ji Hyo grip Vi's wrinkled hand, placing it in her belly. It takes a few moment,and Vi went puzzled. "She's going to be a good fighter, just like her mom." Vi joked as he continue enjoy feeling the hit.

  _________________________________________________________  

Hours of watching the videos, not wanting to leave his sight from it. And those videos, he realized that Ji Hyo's belly gone bigger month by month. Those important months that he had missed. The video of her delivery was too been recorded. "Just take a deep breathe..and once you are ready. Let us know." Instructed Malt as has been working as an obstetrician for years. Hearing Ji Hyo who screamed in pain during her labor. During the ending of the video, a faint cry was heard. Min Jung was finally born.

His heart was scorching hot. Feeling guilty for not standing right by her, watching their beautiful daughter delivered at that moment. He wasn't aware that someone is back home. "What are you watching, Kwang Soo?" Asked Ji Hyo while having Min Jung on the baby pouch which was hanged against her chest. She was carrying two big bags filled with groceries.

He was too concentrating on the video, and he hasn't realized that he was dripped with tears. He cleans them off immediately and turned around. His eyes met Ji Hyo, who was placing down the items on the table. He paused the video and put it aside. Walking behind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter