The Next Move

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... What do you think? Deal?"Kwang Soo stares at Samuel's palm,  which was lifted for a handshake. He hesitate for a moment, but he did the handshake as well. As an agreement.

"Deal... "

That incident went running in his mind over and over again. He was in hesitation that Ji Hyo would get back to him. He's not confident at all. He just want to be strong to scare Samuel's pride. But the more he try to be brave, the more confident Samuel would be. Kwang Soo scratched his head with annoyance and made a fuss noise.

"So what's with the fuss now, tall guy?" Asked Malt who was investigating his action the whole time. Resting her chin against the dining table as she was deadly bored. Kwang Soo just drop by at Vi's house without informing the owner of the house. And he's still there. Resting his lazy bum on the couch, doing nothing. Without noticing, he's there for almost two hours.

"I think I've gone mad,  Malt." Kwang Soo explained as he rest his head on the couch. Gazing at the bare ceiling.

"I agree with that. I'm getting upset that you are here for the whole time. And do nothing! Time is precious!!!" Complained Malt who was frustrated to see Kwang Soo. In fact, she want Kwang Soo to stop dropping by though she's pleased to have guest in the house. " And I thought that you are going to patch up with Ji Hyo. Don't you forget the promise?"

"I can never forget the promise. Is just.... I made a deal with Samuel. To see who wins her heart." He sighed, covering his bare face with his palm. Malt went sullen as she rolled her eyes with irritation. She went behind Kwang Soo soundlessly. She pulled her sleeve upwards and raised her hand. A smack on Kwang Soo's head was given in a swift. "Ouch!!!  What was that for?!" Speak Kwang Soo who goes confuse for the hit.

"To wake you up silly!!! You must have slip out your confidence somewhere."

"He's just... Probably the right person to be with Ji Hyo.  And I?? Only causes problem in her life." Malt was about to smack his head once again, but Kwang Soo avoided it well. "Aey...I know you are giving me that, Malt. Am not falling for that again. " Smirked Kwang Soo as he managed to avoid the hit.

"Oh yeah??? Take this..." She stomped on Kwang Soo's foot, giving him another pain. He groan in pain and squatted down. Held his injured foot while glaring at Malt who was bullying him. "Another warning for you, Kwang Soo. If you are lack of confident, I'm going to torture you. "

"But.. I'm your guest!! " Said Kwang Soo with displeased.

"And I'm so called your matchmaker. Quit with the fuss and start patch up with Ji Hyo soon so I don't have to waste my effort to torture you." Malt wants him to show some effort, but it seems that he need more hint to prove that Ji Hyo still loves him. She sigh and decided to help him once more. "Look...  I will give you another hint to know her inner feelings. Have you seen her computer in the room?"

Kwang Soo paused for a moment, trying to refresh his memory of the house. Thinking back each location and so on. He looked at Malt and asked her blankly. "Yeah.. What for?"

"That's the hint.. " She snap her fingers and gave him a wink.

"Huh??"

"Use the computer, silly. There's some sort of file that she kept inside it. But I guess she did put password on the file."

"But how would I know the password? And if I keyed in the wrong password trice, the computer will be locked."

Malt crossed her arms and nod gently, agreeing his statement. "Well... As far I know,  it's something special. About you both. How about give it a try?" Malt gave a small smile, and she gotten her respond from Kwang Soo.

_________________________________________________________

He finally settled himself down, and bid farewell to Malt. By the time he goes home, the day is getting darker. He unlocked the lock and hop into the house. Seeing Min Hung who tried of rolling on the play mat, he just smiled along. He felt like he's home whenever he sees Min Jung. She is Kwang Soo's precious child. Each time when she managed to roll herself,  she would giggle with happiness. "How I wish I'm a baby like Min Jung. Live with no worries." He muttered as he sat next to Min Jung who was entertained herself.

"Gilin~" She pointed at the TV screen,  where the documentary is been played. She looked at Kwang Soo,  with confusion. "Too?"

He knew exactly what she meant. He rolled his eyes and sigh. "Here we go again... " H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter