His Rival

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*A short moment of mature content in this chapter. So read it with your own risk*

Ji Hyo had the effort to depart from her work punctually. But it was hard for her to do so. By the time she arrived back home, the almost strikes.

She unclasped her heels which was killing her sore feet. She hissed in pain while trying to ease off the pain which she felt on her sore feet. As she entered the house, her eyes fixed on Kwang Soo. Fast asleep on the couch. She was surprised that Min Jung was snoozing peacefully. Resting on Kwang Soo's stomach.

Both father and daughter relationship was too cute for Ji Hyo to watch. She slipped out her phone and kept it silent. She snapped a photo of them both, a smile appeared as she found some satisfaction with the scene.

She released Kwang Soo's hand gently, which was supporting Min Jung from falling off. He stirred with the movement. He open an eye, thinking who was the one moving his hand away. "I got this, Kwang Soo.." Ji Hyo beam with Kwang Soo as she carried Min Jung, feeling satisfied that Kwang Soo had taken care of Min Jung for his first time. "Thank you for today." She went closer and gave him a kiss on his lips before walk away.

His finger on his lips. He thought he was having an illusion at first. But later on he was aware that it's happened in real life. "She really kissed me." He muttered sleepily as he snuggled himself back to sleep, with the moment of Ji Hyo kissed him.

_________________________________________________________

"Oh no!! What have I done?" Ji Hyo spoken to herself , pinching her cheek. Wishing that it's just a dream, apparently it's not what she wished for. She felt disturbed, for causing such a trouble. She had no idea why would she gives him a kiss at the very first place. For that, she was aware that she's showing him a clue that she's giving him a chance.

She sighed for her mistake as her clothing are slipped off. Being , she hop into the bathroom. Giving herself a warm shower as a reward for working hard for the day. As she was ready, she dried herself with her dry towel. Wrapping her body with it and stepped out from the room. Her eyes met on the clock hung on the wall, and she knew immediately that it's Min Jung's milk time.

At the moment when she wanted to get dressed, Min Jung started to whine for her milk. She panicked. Without thinking, she just walked out from her room, with just a towel wrapped around her. She kneel down at the drawer and grab a baby bottle, about to prepare the milk for Min Jung.

_________________________________________________________

As Min Jung was whining for milk, Kwang Soo couldn't get back to his sleep. Still exhausted, he nailed his eyes shut. He pushed himself out from the couch and went into the room. With only using his hearing sense, he followed her crying voice, and went to pick her up. 

Patting her back and try to cooed her. "Wae?? Hungry??" His sight gazed on the clock, and he knew exactly what Min Jung's demand. "Arasso... Appa  will get your formula ready." He headed towards the kitchen. When his eyes glued on Ji Hyo, he froze for a moment. Seeing her with only a towel wrapped around her body, causing himself to get high. He could feel his heartbeat rapidly inside him. Trying to control his hormones, he shut his eyes for a moment. Taking a deep breath, and called her with a stuttered tone. "Jj-Ji Hyo ah???"

Hearing Kwang Soo's voice from behind, she turned her back. Facing her sight on Kwang Soo who was struggling to control himself. "Omo... I'm sorry for dressed up like that. I was making formula for her. I tried to do it quickly."

"Maybe you should get dressed up now? It's cold during the night." Kwang Soo gave an excuse so she could get dressed in a proper way. He was afraid to tackle her when he's out of control.

"But her formula..."

"I handle it." The tone from Kwang Soo was different. And Ji Hyo knew that Kwang Soo was trying to control himself. She felt humiliated to shown up with only a towel to secure her body. After seeing her with just a towel, it's impossible that he had no intention to get close to her again. When she tried to walked off, the tip of the towel were stuck in between the drawer handle. By the time she realized,  it's too late. The towel slipped off from Ji Hyo.

With the bare body revealing, Kwang Soo felt like he's about to explode. With the beautiful curve that Ji Hyo own, he can't take his eyes from it. He quickly turned his head away, with his eyes shut. He didn't want to be rude if he kept stare at her who was for a few moment. She secured herself hurriedly with the towel, and apologized." You can open your eyes now. I'm so sorry... it was an accident." Blushed Ji Hyo as she secured herself back with the towel. He grab the bottle from Ji Hyo's grip.

"Go get dress. I will prepare for her." He smiled and prepare the formula calmly. He takes a few spoonful of milk powder and poured warm water in it. Handling the formula with a hand, while the other held Min Jung who was still crying for milk. He shaked it gently to keep the formula well bland with the water.

The cry finally died out when Kwang Soo slip in the milk into Min Jung's mouth. She was catching her glimpse on Kwang Soo. And each time when Kwang Soo smiles, she smiled as well. "Drink well, and grow well too okay?? Be as strong as omma."

_________________________________________________________

On the other hand, Ji Hyo was cursing herself. Her mind slipped off at the moment. Forgotten that Kwang Soo was staying with her at the moment. Her cheeks flushed. In red. She mirrored herself,  pressing her both cheek with her two palm. After calming herself down, she finally walked out from the room. With wearing her light pink nightgown, wrapping herself with a cardigan to keep herself warm. Just as she sees Kwang Soo who was patting Min Jung in his arm, without any noise. She assume that Min Jung is asleep since she isn't moving.

"She's asleep? "Whispered Ji Hyo to avoid waking her child up. Kwang Soo nod. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter