Will You Come With Me?

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Resting his head on the comfy pillow, his eyelid somehow lid up. With his eyes squinted due to the sunlight hit against the curtain, his one eye was only opened. He realized that Ji Hyo is next to him, . So as he. Their clothing were dispersed on the floor. 

"Ppa~" Min Jung went cheerful when she sees Kwang Soo who was awake. She lay on her belly,  as if she's waiting for someone to wakes up. He rubbed his eyes and smile towards Min Jung. He waved as he mouthed "Hi" towards the little girl. As the return, she waved before covering her shyness expression with her giraffe plushie. Kwang Soo was trying to figure out of dressing hinself without Min Jung witnessed it. He stretched his hand and grab his clothing. He had no choice but to wore them on the bed. Only with the cover wrapping his lower body. He tried not to move too much as he put on his pants. He didn't want to wake Ji Hyo up as he knows how exhausted Ji Hyo was for working late night.

He settled himself with his clothing and lifted Min Jung up. Patting her head with much love and taken her out from the room.

He taken a clean cloth from the washroom. Wet it up and cleaned Min Jung up. Since she was too young to use a toothbrush, Kwang Soo replaced it with the wet cloth. Wiping her tiny teeth without using too much force. Clueless with her father was doing that, she bit the cloth where his finger is underneath it. "Ouch... Yah!! My finger... " 

Thinking that it's fun, she continued biting it. Giggling at the same time. After a while, Kwang Soo managed to pull out his bitten finger. Thankfully it wasn't much force. Just slightly red. 

"Aigo...Our Min Jung is just too cute." He washed the cloth and hang it aside to keep it dry. He sniff on Min Jung and with lots of kisses continuously. Ticklish with that, she giggled happily while trying to refrain from been kissed over and over again.

He smiled and for a second it dissolved. His mind drifted away about his family. He couldn't imagine if they find out of Min Jung's presence. "Will they accept her willingly? Or will they feel disgust with her? Appa shouldn't be a problem, but omma...." He asked himself, wandering what should he do to prepare early. The child in his hand, is just innocent to be hated. His blood runs in the girl, so as Ji Hyos'.

He flip the pages from the calendar, calculating his day ever since he is in Finland. He was there for quite a while. Two weeks since he left his entire life in Korea. Including his work. He still misses those hectic work schedule, but at this moment he just want to stay with his so called family. 

He texted to his sister, Bo Ram. Hoping that she have some time to video chat with him. He thought of introducing Min Jung to his sister at the very first place. Knowing that his sister gets along with kids so much, it's the best opportunity to fit his daughter in the family. When he received a yes respond from his sister, he prepare the video call from his phone. As the call beep, awaiting for the reply, he let out a breathe to brace himself.

"Oppa~"Bo Ram whined annoyingly. Trying to irritate her brother. 
 

He replied her with an annoying tone as well."Ooh...Bo Ram ah~ Miss me???" He pout like a little kid who tries to flutter someone. Ended up, they both laughed at each other. Feeling foolish for doing such an immature tone.

"Always. Don't you?"

"You know me well, Bo Ram. So have you accept the engagement?"

"Still thinking, oppa."

"Yah... Its been weeks since he asked for it right? You still cant decide? Need me to be the third parties to decide?" He teased. But Bo Ram only laughed at him.

"So what's the urge? You seem to wanting to let out some urgent stuff." "Spill the beans!!"

"Okay. Erm... I actually found Ji Hyo." He smiled. Knowing that this news is a good one.

"Really? Finally!!! That's a good news!"

"And I want to introduce you someone as well. Meet Min Jung..." Kwang Soo shown the camera towards Min Jung who was sitting on Kwang Soo's lap. Seeing how Bo Ram who seems entertained to see the little girl, he then confessed about the truth."My daughter." There was a pause from his sister. "Bo Ram-ah? What's wrong?"

"Your daughter? Oppa.. This is not a joke right?"

"Ani.. My biological daughter." He voiced out bravely.

"Ji Hyo unnie is her mom? He nod then. "I have to say that I'm really glad to find out you found her. But knowing that you have a daughter, it surprise me. Not to say I didn't like it, but it's just so sudden."

"You never know how my expression was when I found out about her as well." "But now, only you who knows about her."

"Yeah. For now.." "Omma might not be pleased to know about her. You know how her mind is. A little old minded mother we have." Bo Ram bragged.

Kwang Soo just smiled, knowing what was Bo Ram thinking. Bo Ram is trying to help her brother's situation. "Oppa will figure out that soon. I can't keep her secretly after all. I will explain about it when I get back to Korea." Bo Ram nod without saying anything. The call was off then.

  _________________________________________________________  

"I told Bo Ram about Min Jung.." Kwang Soo looked down while playing with his food. Stirring his spoon in a bowl filled with cereal with fresh milk. "So... What did she say?"

"She was... Surprised. But she seems fine with it. She gets along well with Min Jung."

"Good to hear that." She stares at him while feeding herself with a spoon of cereal. "But when will you head back to Korea? You have been here for a long time." Ji hyo sounded as if she doesnt bother m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter