The Weird Dream

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long tired day with work... Here's a short update~ Sigh... If only I have some time to update the story frequently.

He thrown himself on his bed once he arrived back home. The night was getting late, and he’s indeed exhausted. All he ever wanted was to sleep, but all in his mind kept wandered what Jong Kook mentioned earlier.

"Do you still love me, Ji Hyo?" He questioned himself while staring at the bare ceiling. "If you do, will you still wait for me?"

Without realizing, his eyes were too tired that they were sealed shut.

_________________________________________________________

His vision somehow switched in a split. Somehow he’s at the playground, just at his housing area. He was siting on the empty bench by himself. He didn’t know why he’s at the playground at first, but he had the feeling that he’s here for a reason. As if he’s keeping an eye on someone who’s occupying the playground. He sniffed the fresh air and released them. With a smile appeared, till his eyes were in a crescent shape.

"Appa~" A small figure ran wobbly towards Kwang Soo. She seems to have learned to walk recently. The vision of the child wasn’t clear for Kwang Soo to recognize. But he assumed that the child belongs to his.

"Ooh…" He enfolded the child gently in his arms and. "Hey there, baby girl. Where do you want to go for today? Appa will bring you out."

"Fun.. Fair~" She clapped her small hands happily. He just smiled while kissing her hair. The baby scent was still lingered in her though she had been sweating for playing at the playground. "Let's go then.." He stood from his seat and heading to their destination, carrying the toddler in his arms.

Their journey was just a few minutes away from the playground. Kwang Soo could detect how happy the kids were at the funfair. Giggling happily as they were enjoying themselves. Kwang Soo noticed how excited his toddler went as well, he just chuckled silently and gave her a pat on her head.

While he was queuing to get the ticket entrance, there’s another person who approached them from behind. The toddler saw and called out happily. "Omma~"

"Aigo… Miss omma so much?" She laid a kiss on the child’s chubby cheek.

"Where have you been?" Kwang Soo asked with a worry tone. "Our baby has been looking all over you."

"Our baby or it was just you who was looking for me?" Kwang Soo pouted with the joke that his wife mentioned. "Mian hae.." She gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Just something urgent came up. It’s settled now. Let’s go then~" They finally paid the entrance fee and finally stepped into the fun fair.

"Ride!! Appa! Omma!!" The child cheered happily. Their first ride was the merry go round, and then the bumper car. They too didn’t want to miss the chance to get some face painters. The fun kept going on, till his vision on the wife in the dream was much clearer. It was Ji Hyo.

"Kwang Soo.. It’s almost time to go home." Ji Hyo spoke while brushing his hair till it’s in a mess. Just like how she used to treat him, like a little brother.

"I love you too, Ji Hyo." He voiced out to said her name. She smiled and spoke the same thing as what he mentioned.

"I love you too…"

_________________________________________________________

"Wait.... Ji Hyo ah!" He jumped out from his bed. He checked at his alarm clock, shown it’s only 3 am. Just three more hours before his alarm rings. "Another weird dream…" He spoke to himself while rubbing his face. He wish that he hasn’t woke up from bed. He has been seeing Ji Hyo in his dreams lately.

At first, he thought the dream happened since he misses her terribly. But he simply couldn’t understand why she’s appearing in his dream frequently for now, as if it happened in real life. "Man...I need to see my doctor later." He mumbled while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter