A Press Conference

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!! I guess I'm been away quite a while to update the next chapter. Sorry for the drag. Just have the mood to share the since I'm finally letting go of my current work for a better job offer. Not exactly the job I was looking for, but I'm glad I am leaving my stressful workplace for now. And just realised that it's my 5th year of having this Asianfanfic acc. Anyway... here's the new chapter. Enjoy!!

"Have a seat, hyung." Offered Kwang Soo when he invited Sung Ki into the house in early morning. It's only past eight. Ji Hyo who was still in the room, fallen asleep with the todler. Sung Ki gave him a look as he sees Kwang Soo who was so messy. In his raggy grey t-shirt with his terrible hair.

"Let me guess. Sleep on the couch these days? Fight with Ji Hyo?" Sung Ki frowned when he realised there's a duvet and a pillow. Stacked up neatly at the corner.

"I slept on the couch, but that doesn't mean that I had an argument with her. I just didn't have a proper bed for them both. So I told them to sleep on my bed till I get them a proper place to sleep on."

"So what's the catch?"

Kwang Soo looked away at first, scratching the back of his head as he requested. "I need you to arrange a press conference."

"A press conference? What is if for?"

The lanky guy just shrugs his shoulder and replied. "Just to announced to our fellow reporters that I'm officially back from a long vacation. Nothing much."

"Look, Kwang Soo." Sung Ki paused as he tried to think on conveying a proper message. "They knew that you are already back. So what's the reason for doing a press con?"

"Not at all. I was thinking that.. The reporters might write some scrap in the news to attract readers. Many reporters have been saying nasty words about us. And you know that they will dig for resources, even it's a false one. I think it's better to face them and explain to them well, to avoid any consequences."

Sung Ki stares at Kwang Soo without a word. He finally agrees with Kwang Soo's request. "Okay.. I will arrange it in these two days. Just get prepare with it."

_________________________________________________________ 

"Hhm?? A press con?"

"Yea..." He was behind her, staring at her with his bright eyes. His smile appears as he's having fun seeing Ji Hyo who was busy preparing their breakfast. She was just wearing an oversized t-shirt, which the length falls around her knee length.

She asked without noticing Kwang Soo who's staring at her. "What is it about?"

"Just... something that I should have informed earlier." He went closer to Ji Hyo and did a fake stretch. His hands wrapped around her waist, leaving her to shriek with shock. She didn't shoo him away, just remain still. Kwang Soo rested his chin on her shoulder lightly and questioned her. "If I revealed something without your permission, will you be mad?"

She sniggered and turned around without breaking off the hug. "Silly boy.." Cupped Kwang Soo's cheek as she laughed. "There's no reason for me to be upset with that. Whatever decision that you have decided on, I will support you."

"Promise?"

She slid her pinky finger on his as she replied. "Promise..."

_________________________________________________________ 

"Okay. Listen up, Kwang Soo." "Try not to reveal too much of the information when they ask. They will give you pressure till you spill the beans." Kwang Soo just nods with nervousness. When they are ready, they head up to the stage. A bow was given by Kwang Soo and Sung Ki before they settled down.

Sung Ki tapped his finger on the microphone to make sure it's functioning. He clears his throat and gives out a small speech. "Good evening.. I'm Kwang Soo's manager. First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time attending this press conference. As you had known that Kwang Soo was away from work for weeks, so we made a choice to launch this session. If you have any further question running in your mind, you may ask Kwang Soo. Who's just next to me." Most of the reporters raised to get picked to voice up a question.

"Erm you." Sung Ki decided first. "The guy with a red checkered shirt."

"Kwang Soo-ssi.. What was the reason th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter