Will We Meet Again?

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously Kwang Soo.. Are you sure about this?" His manager, Sung Ki asked as he rested his one side shoulder at the door. Watching the young man who was busy packing his luggage. Most of his clothes are scattered on the room, including on the floor. It's a terrible mess as if his house been robbed by a burglar.

"I'm very sure about it.." Kwang Soo replied without thinking twice. He had made up his mind to hunt down for Ji Hyo. Months had passed and he was curious why there’s never news about her.

"Listen up, kiddo." Sung Ki brushed his forehead and gave a deep sigh. He knew that no matter how hard he try to pull Kwang Soo's determination, he won't take back his words. "You had spent too much money on her. Kwang Soo. Don’t you think ever about that?”

"Money.. is something that I could look for anytime. But for love, it only remains. And my love, only fits for my Ji Hyo."

Sung Ki gave a groan as he kneeled. He picked each clothes that was on the ground and hung them nicely back into the closet. "And if you still couldn’t look for her? What will you do then?" Kwang Soo froze while thinking the solution to reply Sung Ki’s question. Obviously Kwang Soo wouldn't want to stop his search on Ji Hyo. He didn’t care much of spending that amount of money that he had earned from his work.

"Kwang Soo-ah… I’m still waiting for your answer. You know that omoni didn’t really like your idea for spending your money to search for her." Sung Ki spoken the fact. Kwang Soo would never want to worry his family any longer. His past sickness had caused too much of chaos that he wanted to change himself in a better form. He rolled his one piece clothes around his hand as he forced himself to think for an answer. When he settled down on his comfy bed, he voiced out with a soft tone. "I don’t know about that, hyung.."

"I didn’t want to see you heartbroken once again, Kwang Soo. You had faced so much of obstacle, and I don’t think I can survive that bad like what you experienced." Sung Ki confessed while clenching his fist. He wasn’t mad of Kwang Soo’s immature decision, but he felt foolish that he wasn't as brave as Kwang Soo could face the problem bravely. All he did was avoiding or even hiding away till the problem dissolves.

"Hyung…" Kwang Soo held out his hand and clasp on his manager’s clenched fist. "Don’t worry about me anymore. I’m fine. Fully recover right now."

"But you still went for treatment at the psychiatrist…" He mentioned.

Kwang Soo disagree with the statement and explained. "Because I had a weird dream.. Well I was encouraged by them to expressed it out when I have something playing in my mind. And it’s not a serious case just like what happened previously."

"If that’s the case…" He fished out a bunch of car keys and forced Kwang Soo to open his palm. He placed it on the palm and crunched his palm into fist. "Take this with you."

"Key? What are these for?" He glare at Sung Ki with confusion.

Sung Ki shrugged his shoulder and tilt his head one side. "I purposely bought a car in Finland. Just in case you need it someday."

"Hyung…Why did you-"

He pressed a finger against Kwang Soo's lips to hushed the talkative man. "You talked too much, Kwang Soo. I just want to see you as cheerful as before. So I agree with your decision too this time. Once you stepped out from the airport in Finland, the car will be ready for you. I left it at the basement parking." Sung Ki informed.

Kwang Soo stare at the car keys in his palm. "But how would I know if that's the right car?"

"Ooh….You will know once you got there." Sung Ki gave an evil grin without further notice, which creeps Kwang Soo so much with his manager’s idea.

"Hyung.. You got to wipe that smirk off from your face! It creeps me out!" He brushed his arms as he started to get goosebumps.

________________________________________________________

He takes off with the last plane on the next day which will be flying off at 2.15 am. He went to the airport all by himself. He thought of meeting Sung Ki before he left, but he didn't see his manager around for a bid farewell.

Hours of flying, and he couldn’t put himself to sleep. He was worry, and afraid at the same time. Anxious. "But what if she’s not there? Sung Ki hyung would probably explode till the earth rocks when he finds out that my six sense is working well."

His anonymous female partner heard every sentence from Kwang Soo. She stare at him and asked politely. "Young man… Are you doing fine?"

"Yeah… I’m-" He blinked with confusion. "I'm sorry, but you do look familiar to me. Have we met somewhere before?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter