One Last Test?

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days of staying at Vi's, they finally went back to Ji Hyo's. Once they touched down, Kwang Soo headed to the kitchen and get ready with Min Jung's meal. The pot that was well kept in the cabinet, was taken out. He poured a small amount of rice and washed it a few times to throws off the dirts. He finally measured the water level with and empty cup, and toss it into the pot. He laid the pot on the stove and heat it up. 

"A simple bowl of chicken porridge for Min Jung~" He spoke to himself while pressing on the alarm to alert himself once the porridge is ready. Ever since he was guided by Jong Kook, his skills had improved. In fact, Min Jung loves eating it. Not a single scoop she ever missed out.

As the porridge is ready to be eaten, Kwang Soo picks Min Jung up. She was placed on the baby chair which was prepared at the dining area. Moving away for a second, he held and empty bowl and open the lid. Seeing the porridge which was fully cooked, he laid a small portion on it. 

His lips was curved upwards, feeling satisfy that his porridge shows a good result. He settled down on the empty chair beside Min Jung. Slowly stirring it as he blows to cool it down. He scooped out a spoonful of porridge and feed her patiently. "Aigo... Our Min Jung really eats well." Praised Kwang Soo when she's been eating without making fuss.

Halfway of feeding her, Kwang Soo's phone rang in his bag. "Here... How about you try to feed yourself at the moment? Appa need to get the phone call." Min Jung just nod. He taught Min Jung to grip on the spoon in a correct position before retreat to get his phone.

   _________________________________________________________    

"Kwang Soo..." A unfamiliar voice greet on the call. Kwang Soo frowned, surprised on how the caller knows his name. He went frozen for a second and peeped at the phone screen, only numbers appeared. "Sorry... Who is this?" He questioned the caller.

"You know who~" The caller just burst into laughter with the joke while Kwang Soo remained silent. "Your rival, Samuel." He answered with a serious tone. Kwang Soo sighed with annoyance. "What do you want this time, Samuel?"

"Nothing. Just a talk...  Would you mind to come over my house?"

"What for?" Kwang Soo questioned. He didn't wait for Samuel to reply, and he simply agree with that. "Fine... Will be there right now. Don't play a prank on me."

"Absolutely not! See ya~" Kwang Soo sighed again as he stopped the conversation. He wasn't sure why would he agree to have a conversation with Samuel. He just slips back his phone in his pocket, and heads off to the dining table once again. Surprising that Min Jung is covered with her porridge. Nibbling the spoon which has remaining stain of her food. A few lump of porridge, were splatted on the table.

"Yah... How did you eat it?? It's such a huge mess!" He complained with a hush. With speechless, he looked around with confusion. He didn't know how to settle this mess. Trying to avoid his duty to clean her up, Kwang Soo tried to give excuse of leaving the house right away.

"Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo noona!!" He yelled from the living room, where Ji Hyo is in the room. Unpacking her belongings back into their closet. "Yeah?" Ji Hyo replied from the room.

"Could you keep an eye on Min Jung for a moment? I'm going out a little while." He informed her while creep closer to the door and takes his coat that was hanged at the stand hanger.

"Okay.. Don't stay out there too long." Answered Ji Hyo without any suspicious. Kwang Soo bring along the house key hurriedly. Soon as he nailed the main door shut, he heard Ji Hyo who was yelling from inside. He assumed that Ji Hyo had witness the mess that Min Jung caused. "Lee Kwang Soo, you irresponsible guy! You are so going to get from me!" Pretend to not hear her nagging, he only ran off to next door, where he's off to Samuel's house.

   _________________________________________________________    

Kwang Soo stood outside of the house. Pausing for no reason before rang the bell twice. He heard a few locks been unlocked from the inside, and the door was finally opened. Samuel appeared with a worst appearance that Kwang Soo ever seen. With his unshaven mustache, and his untidy hair, doesn't seems like the Samuel that Kwang Soo usually met. 

"Gosh.. What happen to you?" He questioned Samuel, his palm covered his opened mouth as he was deep surprised to see Samuel's state.

"Come in.." He said with a husky voice, inviting Kwang Soo in. With more puzzled, his house was in a mess. Dozen of empty bottles were laid on the coffee table. His clothes are scattered around the floor.

"Whoa... Did your house just got robbed?" Asked Kwang Soo while helping to collect those clothes on the floor before stacking them into the laundry basket.

"Not really... Got drunk last night, and these happens when I woken up." He witnessed Kwang Soo who was cleaning his belongings, which he wasn't enjoying watching the scene. "Hey... Leave it aside, Kwang Soo. I didn't ask you to be my maid of the day after all." 

He dragged Kwang Soo to the dining room since it's not contaminated with his clothes. "Help yourself." Samuel opened the refrigerator, revealing some medication drink to serve Kwang Soo. "Ji Hyo gave me this before, but I don't think I can finish it up. And I don't have anything to serve you as well." Kwang Soo peep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter