Two Different World

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on....." Kwang Soo was nibbling his fingers with nervous, while hugging a cushion as he was on the couch.

"Yeah! That's it!! In and GOAL!!!!!!" All six men were screaming in the house, cheering that their football nation team had earned their first goal just a few minutes after the match started. Ever since Running Man was ended, the six men would still reunited when theres a chance.

"That's the way, dude!!!" HaHa was overexcited that he tossed the bowl of popcorns. The popcorns had all scattered on the floor.

"YAH!!! MY HOUSE!! Now we got to do some cleaning for this mess." Jong Kook yelled while pulling Haha's ear as a punishment. "It hurts!!! Mian hyung!! I was just too excited." Haha plead with sympathy. Though they are already a father in their live, they would brag like a child once in a while.

It was just past eight, and the men are screaming on the TV screen just because gazing deeply with those professionals kicking a football, busy watching football match LIVE. Jong Kook had invited the others to his house, just because he bought a 48 inch brand new plasma TV. The match has begun with a good start, where the South Korean are in a massive match with their rival from North Korea.

"Yah-Kookie!! You really got a good taste in getting this plasma TV. If there's the next match, we will definitely come over and watch LIVE match."

"Man!! If only I buy this TV earlier... My life will be much easier." Suk Jin confessed. He's been too selfish to even buy a new TV when his old one wasn't functioning well. He has been using it for almost 10 years, and he didn't have the heart to throw it away.

"Yah! What do you mean by your life be easier?" Jae Suk voiced out with dissatisfaction. "You already got a wife and kid. What else do you want?"

"I need to place like three TV to put it in my house. Do you know how much time we three had fight just to watch out favorite program?" They started to laughed out loud with Suk Jin's words.

"That's because Suk Jin hyung is too stingy to buy a new TV." Gary spoke while helping HaHa to clean the scattered popcorn on the floor.

"Well I guess Suk Jin hyung will be having a sleepover at Jong Kook's place really soon." Jae Suk chuckled to see how sulky can Suk Jin hyung was.

"You don't want to sleep a night here. I already have kids in the house. They whined a lot especially during late night." Jong Kook warned the eldest man in the house. "They are just kids... How can they be interrupting me when I stay over here?"

Jong Kook shook his head as he disagree with Suk Jin's words. He replied Suk Jin with a low tone to keep his wife from overheard. "You never know that, hyung…"

"Appa~" The twins started to giggle as they run towards their father, Jong Kook. One of the child was holding a book while the other was with his favorite pillow. They are already almost 2 years old. They both had their mom's eyes, with the face of their dad. Identical twins.

They ran into their father and giggled cutely. Jong Kook pretend to fell on his back, with his two twin boys in his arms. "Aigo.. Appa is in pain now." Jong Kook said with a pout, eventually both boys gave him a kiss. Each on one cheek.

"Gwaenchana?" They two asked simultaneously with a cheeky voice.

  "Gomawo.. Appa is now fine because of the kiss."

"Look at our Jong Kookie~ He used to be fierce at anything. But now... he's like a tame animal~" Jae Suk said.

"Hehehe. I know right? No longer Roar... But miao~" HaHa imitate like a cat.

"I'm still the tiger after all.." Jong Kook said proudly while showing off how fierce could he be. During his first time carrying his kids, they cried in his arms. Eun Hye convince him that babies used to cry easily, but on the other hand Jong Kook thought that they are afraid of him.  "I'm only tame when it comes to my family..."

"Appa~" The eldest boy called out his dad.

"Ooh.. wae, Jin Su-ah?" Jong Kook asked.

"Book.." He gave a storybook to Jong Kook. It's a storybook about the three little pigs.

"You want appa to read? Joon Su too?"

"Ne~" They both replied.

"Arasso.... Let's go into the room then." He carried the kids on each arm and walked into the room.

"Looks like Eun Hye did a good job to give him kids..." HaHa whispered in the group though the TV was played loudly.

"Should we ask them to get more kids next time? Even his gym room was replaced as a reading room. I bet Jong Kook hyung pouted to see his gym room was gone." Gary was so delighted to see the

"Yah~ Don't forget that he still got those dumbbells in his room. He might train his boys to have those muscles like him."

"YAH!!! I HEARD THEM ALL!!" Jong Kook warned them from the reading room. The others chuckled softly and the laughter finally died out when they realized someone was too quiet.

"Kwang Soo... you have been so quiet. You alright?" Gary asked.

"Uhm.. I'm fine. Just a little tired from work." He stood from his seat and stretched his back.

_________________________________________________________

After two hours since the match started, they finally dismissed and left the house. Leaving Kwang Soo, the only visitor who was still in his house.

"It's getting late already you know, Kwang Soo..." Jong Kook mentioned while patted on Kwang Soo's head, treating him like a little child.

"Sorry... I just didn't feel of going home yet." Kwang Soo pull out his tongue a little while scratching his head. His mind was filled with tons of questions.

"Mind of having a sleepover tonight? I'm fine with it actually."

Kwang So decline Jong Kook's offer with a pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter