Gather With The Family

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*If there's error spellings or mistakes, I'm sorry about that. Please enjoy the next chapter.*

 

"Ji Hyo!! What should we dressed her up?" Asked Kwang Soo when he looked into the tiny clothes in the drawer.

"Get the pink one.." Yelled Ji Hyo from the washroom. She's giving Min Jung a bath.

"Pink? Which pink? I see 99% of her cloths are in pink." He gets frustrated. Her clothes are mostly in pink. "You know what.. Let's just allow Min Jung to pick her own clothes." He suggested.

When Min Jung stepped out from the washroom, the first grip on the clothes. Is a yellow jumpsuit. A giraffe costume. "Cute~" She giggled as she brags about her clothes.

"Ooh... Really cute~" Kwang Soo brushed Min Jung's head and he helped to dress her up.

Kwang Soo drove his car to Namyang. His birthplace, where his family stayed. Though there are lots of changes on the road, he still recognizes the each path clearly. He tells stories to Ji Hyo as he drove.

He remembers well how much time he spent at the street with his high school friends. "There used to be a karaoke room that I would hangout on" Kwang Soo pointed on his left with his vision on the road. The karaoke room that he mentioned, was gone. It's been replaced with a new hotel. Those good memories, are fresh in him.

Hours then, they finally arrived at their destination. "Aigo.... Our Min Jung is sleeping soundly." Said Kwang Soo as he carry her off from the babysit. She stern a little, but eventually she fell asleep again. "Really love to take a nap.. Just like her mother." Ji Hyo looked at his gaze with a scary look, her expression changed as she gave Kwang Soo a kiss in his cheek.

"And am glad she got it from me." She said proudly.

_________________________________________________________

"Appa..." Greeted Kwang Soo when it's his father who answered the door.

"Ooh.. Kwang Soo. You are home." Kwang Soo realised that his father his father is getting aged. Though he had not met his father ever since he went to Finland, there's a drastic changes of his father. "Come in..." Kwang Soo's father invited. He met Ji Hyo with a smile."Ji Hyo.. it's been a while since we met." She smiled shyly as she bowed.

" Well come in along.. it's pretty chilly these few days." He stepped aside to allow Ji Hyo to walk in. He shut the door and walked behind his guests.

"Is that? My grandson?" He asked excitedly.

"Appa.. It's granddaughter." Corrected Kwang Soo with patients. His father just laughed with his mistake.

"Right... My granddaughter. Is she asleep?"

"Ne..." Ji Hyo replied. "It's past her nap time actually. She should be waking up anytime."

"Kwang Soo... How about you lay her in your room first. She must have feel uncomfortable to sleep with that position." Kwang Soo just nod and take a few silent steps into the room. The room where he used to sleep on.

He pat on Min Jung's shoulder with a few . "Sleep well my little star." He kiss her cheek and head out from the room.

"So.. how was it when you were in Finland?"

"We both were doing good. Min Jung really managed to adapt to the weather in Finland though it changed frequently."

"It must be hard for you to raise her by yourself."

"It's never easy. But when I look into her eyes, my fatigue just goes off. Min Jung is the best gift that Kwang Soo ever gave me in my life."

"I'm glad.. that you decided to accept Kwang Soo once again." "I know that you are worry that my wife will not accept. But give her some time. You got me by your side to help you."

Ji Hyo looked around, realising that Kwang Soo's mother wasn't around. "Where's omoni?"

"Market. To get some ingredients for dinner."

"I see... " Ji Hyo went deep silent then. She wasn't a shy person like Kwang Soo, but at this meet up, she didn't feel comfortable.

"Don't be shy.... Please treat this place as your home. This place was once Kwang Soo's home as well."

She smiled and tries to brush off the awkward feelings. "Kwang So told me lots of stories when we are heading here. He talked those days when you are strict towards him."

The old man chuckled and he answered. "As a father, I have to be strict to him. When he was so young, I was a workaholic that I neglect him a lot. His sister got my wife aside. And he was always alone.. He's always a quiet boy after all." "All these while when I was in the house with him, he's a good boy. Until one day, the principal called me. For get caught up, smoking. "

"You got upset and you hit him so badly that he's hospitalized." She continued. That story was been told by Kwang Soo when she saw a box of worn out cigarette box on the table.

"I guess Kwang Soo had told you the whole story last time. I felt awful, for not giving much love. I learn my lesson then from that day onward. I started to get home on time, and spend more time with him. Taking him out and get some good memories."

"And I believe.. Those are his greatest memories. When he spends his time with his father."

"I hope so... And now my ONE AND ONLY SON SEEMS TO BE BUSY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS BELOVED FATHER~" He yelled louder to attract Kwang Soo's attention in the room. Ji Hyo just giggled next to him.

"Appa... What do you mean that I didn't spend time with you? I always ask you out, but you keep decline my offer." Kwang Soo asked as he walked out from his bedroom. He sat on the empty spot, joining his father and Ji Hyo's conversation. "It's because you kept asking me out when I have something to settle on."

"Alright.. How about tonight then?" Asked Kwang Soo again.

"We have guest today, Kwang Soo. Don't you remember?"

"It's okay.... Just go ahead. I will be fine." Added Ji Hyo without hesitation.

"Are you sure about that?" Both men asked in a go. They stared at each other blindly.

"Yes.. I'm sure you have lots of conversation to talk about. Between father and son." The elderly smiled and agreed with Kwang Soo's offer.

_________________________________________________________

When Min Jung woken up from her nap, she whined a little due unfamiliar environment. But slowly, she managed to adapt. And even allowing her grandfather to lift her up. Her eyes gleam when she sees something at the balcony. As she was on her feet, she walked wobbly to the balcony, but the tempered glass door was locked. She bang on the glass door with her small palm, hoping that the door would allow her to wander at the balcony.
"Wae, Min Jung?" Asked her grandfather when he went closer to her.

"P-phower....."she pointed happily at the colorful flowers. Those belongs to Kwang Soo's mom. The old man just chuckled. "It's called flower." He corrected her, but she simply couldn't spell the word F. "Alright... We will go out together. Don't pluck those flower. Or your grandmother will be upset." He carried Min Jung with a band, and the unoccupied hand pushes the glass door aside. "Kya~" the girl squeaked happily as she give an applause.

"Which flower you like, Min Jung?" She then pointed the yellow flower.

"It's your grandmother's favorite too." He gave a kiss on Min Jung's chubby cheek when she was focusing on the flowers. They finally heard a click from the door. When it's unlocked, Kwang Soo's mother appeared. Her hands are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter