Love Me Not?

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not going home tonight. I just argued with Sung Ki hyung when I went home this morning."

"You can stay here for tonight then. It's sort of late as well to head off to Vi's place." "But I only have a room to stay on. The other room was used as her playroom."

"I will take the couch."

Ji Hyo shook her head as she's against his idea. "No you can't. You are my guest."

"I can sleep anywhere after all. You need a good place to sleep after all. You must be exhausted of taking care of Min Jung."

"But.." Ji Hyo was out of words to fight back. Kwang Soo gave her a weak smile and patted on her shoulder. "Just listen to me. I will take the couch. Okay?"

_________________________________________________________

"It usually gets chilly in the night. I will put on the fire to keep you warm." Ji Hyo was on her knees and started to packed the firewood in the fire lit. Once the fire was lightened up, she brushed her both palm and finally stood up. "Min Jung need some sleep now... So-"

"Yeah. I understand. Go ahead then." He could sense that they were both awkward. Feeling like there was a thick wall in between them. "So uhm... If you need anything, let me know then." Ji Hyo then walked away and shut the room door. Leaving Kwang Soo alone in the living room.

To him, it was still early for him to have his sleep. He check on his phone, when there was a slight buzz. A message that was sent by Sung Ki. "I will be heading back Korea at midnight. There's something I need to settle for now. Really sorry about the argument earlier. Hope you will give me a call once you had settled down. Peace~"

"Sung Ki hyung... Do you really hate her so much?" Kwang Soo asked and he laid the phone on his chest. Watching the bare ceiling as he was out from the reality world. He just explored the whole house. And his eyes caught on those photo albums laid on the cabinet nearby. Photos. Lots of them. Ji Hyo when she was in her pregnancy process, till their beautiful baby was born. His fingertips held on one of the photos. Feeling guilty at the moment. How can he missed the moment when Ji Hyo needs him the most. "You should have told me about Min Jung. I can never leave you all alone. We could be a happy family." He mumbled and nailed the album book shut. He slid back the album into the cabinet. While there's nothing much to do, he decided to clean the house to make him exhausted.

From an hour to two, he started to get tired. Having sore backache as he used too much pressure on his back. Feeling tired, he crawled into the couch and draped himself with a cover.

_________________________________________________________

He didn't know how long had he slept. But he just started to shiver in cold. He cuddled himself into a ball, trying to keep him warm. As he was too cold, he sneezed out, and he was already awake. "Damn.." He cursed. He went to the washroom to wash his face. He felt dizzy as he stood from the couch.

"Urgh.. How I wish I will never get sick when I'm at overseas." He cursed himself as he dap his towel on his face to wiped off the remaining droplets. With his dizzy sensation, he went back to the couch and get some rest.

_________________________________________________________

It was just past midnight, when Ji Hyo appeared from the room. She heard some muffling voice coming from the couch. "Kwang Soo?" Ji Hyo spoke with a low tone to avoid from waking Min Jung up. She saw Kwang Soo, who was shivering in cold. The fire was extinguished as well. "Kwang Soo?" She called him, but all he did was just making those muffled noises. She place her palm on Kwang Soo's forehead, and found out that Kwang Soo was having fever.

"He's sick..." Ji Hyo mumbled. She looked at his expression, frowning at all time. "He must be feeling uncomfortable. It must be due to the rain just now."

Ji Hyo went to the washroom, soak the dry towel with water. She went to him, placed the wet towel on his forehead. He tried to removed it since it was cold for him. Ji Hyo held his hand and lowered it on his chest. "Don't... You need then to lower down your temperature." She told him with a soft voice. With his eyes still shut, he brushed off the uncomfortable sensation. Leaving the wet tower on his forehead. Ji Hyo pull the cover closet till it covers Kwang Soo's neck. Ji Hyo began to lightened the woods, giving the living room much warm. She kept changing the wet towel and it help to cooler down his temperature.

She placed the pill tablet and a glass of water on the coffee table. A reminder for him to take his pills to get a speed recovery. By the time she taken care of Kwang Soo, it was almost dawn. She was too exhausted that she wasn't aware that she had taken her sleep. She sat on the floor and rested her head at the tip of the couch. Their one hand was clasped on each other.

_____________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter