The Support

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day where he marked down his day off has arrived, He calmed himself by resting on bed lazily. That's his routine when he's uninterested with the desperate life of the outside world. "Hickory Dickory Dock.. The mouse went up the clock~" He mumbled while gazing at the clock which was ticking, showing that it's just past eight.

"Probably I should kill time by heading back home." He mumbled while forcing himself out from his comfy zone.

After he gave himself a fresh look with a better attire, he began his journey back to Namyang. He wanted to spend some good time with his family since he barely visit them due to his tight schedule.

_________________________________________________________


"Omma.. Appa. I'm home~" He greets them cheerfully soon as he accessed the door password.

"Kwang Soo?" His dad appeared from the kitchen with a glass of cold water that he poured from the refrigerator. He was overjoyed that Kwang Soo came over for a visit. He embraced his son longer and expressed his excitement. "Why didn’t you give us a call to inform that you are coming over?"

"Just a surprise, appa. So where’s omma and the little rascal?" His dad stares at Kwang Soo with a glare since Kwang Soo called his sister rascal. It was an unhealthy behaviour for Kwang Soo to call his sister in that way.

"Yah.. Still called your sister rascal? The rascal you are mentioning.. Her name is Bo Ram." They both chuckled and finally settled down on the sofa. "The rascal is currently at the market with omma. They should be home really soon." "So how’s work going? Been busy lately again?"

  "Still the same, appa. Exhausted with work, but I can still manage it well."

"So... Is there any new stuff that appa should hear from his son?" His dad gave a grin on the face. That expression was barely shown by his father since he was known as the ego type. There has been a recent news that Kwang Soo was spotted with a female friend when he was invited to a dinner party.

"Erm... What news, appa?" "Which one? Didn't appa know that there's been hundreds of news about your son after all." Kwang Soo quizzed though he acknowledge what was his father trying to get some face about the matter.

"Yah… You are just exaggerating right now." He punched playfully on Kwang Soo's shoulder. "Appa heard that there's a recent news about you meeting with a young friend. And that friend, is a she."

"Aniya.." Kwang Soo burst into laughter since he couldn't believe that his father believed the social news easily. He did meet up with a female friend, but it was just  Eun Ji that he met. "It was Eun Ji actually. From APink... And she’s just a friend." Kwang Soo explained.

“Well..." His father brushed his chin, still putting on a smile on his face. "A friend can still be your girlfriend really soon.”

"Ji Hyo is the only girlfriend to me. The one and only..." Kwang Soo sounded despondent.

  "I’m sorry, Kwang Soo. For bringing back that past memory."

"Gwaenchana appa.. Is just…" Kwang Soo started to reminisce the old moment when he spent his time with Ji Hyo. He can never get rid of her even for a second. "I still miss her.” He finally confessed his inner feelings to his father. He barely spoke about his inner feelings. He wouldn't want to acknowledge his parents for his low esteem.

His father understands Kwang Soo's difficulties. All he could do was by giving his son a comfort. He does like Ji Hyo who's being polite towards elderly people, however it was Kwang Soo's mom who oppose their relationship. And there's nothing they could do with it. "It takes some time to heal, my son."

Kwang Soo still couldn't made his own decision. He had the mind of letting her go at first, but at the same time he doesn't want to.  "Appa... Should I let her go?"

"Still can't decide?" Kwang Soo shivered with a no. "Now let me ask you... Will you let her go if I asked you to?" His father shoot out a relevant question.

"I-" He didn't know how to answer that question. He was afraid that his father wouldn't be pleased to hear if he didn't want to let Ji Hyo just like that. He looked down and kept himself silent.

"From your expression, I can see that you wouldn’t let her go easily." His father helped him out to solve his problem.

  "I'm sorry.." It was Kwang Soo's turn to express his guilt for unwilling to move on without Ji Hyo.

"Sorry? What was that for?" He enveloped Kwang Soo and decided to respect with Kwang Soo's decision. "You know what, my son? Go for it. Look for her, and never give up~"

  "You really meant that, appa?" His face brightened a little. With a tiny smile that he shown when he finds out how encourage his father was.

"That’s what father should do. For the best for their child."

 _________________________________________________________

At first, Kwang Soo plan of heading back home once he had visited his family, but seeing how badly his sister, Bo Ram begged him to stay overnight, he finally agreed. He excused himself to the room to made a call to his manager once he settled down with his dinner.

"Hyung…" Kwang Soo speaks once the call made through.

The background from the receiver was indeed noisy. His sis sense had alert him that his manager is currently chilling himself, hanging out at the pub with his good friends. "Ooh.. Kwang Soo? Wae?”

  "I’m staying overnight at Namyang. Could you like postpone my schedule a little late tomorrow? I don’t think I can manage to be there on time."

"Arasso.. I will inform them that you couldn’t make it on time. But please try your best to be there really soon. I don’t think they will like it when we are late for appointment or something.”

"Ne.. I will remind myself about that. Gomawo. "Wait hyung. I got something urgent to tell you!"  He paused for a moment and let out the urgent matter on the call. "Saranghae~" He ended the call quickly before listening to his manager who would yell on the phone. He gave a quick chuckle and reunite his family for a movie marathon.

 _________________________________________________________

As the time goes late, they finally went into their respective room to have a good rest. While Kwang Soo was about to get himself into the bed, there's a knock from the outside. "Come in.." He instructed without looking who was the one knocking the door.

"Oppa…" A feminine voice from Bo Ram was heard. She nailed the door shut and stood at her current position.

"Ne??" He slid the balcony door shut and drawn out the curtain.

“About to sleep??” She asked him.

“Don’t think so.. My eyes aren’t tired yet.” Bo Ram just nod with the answer. She leaned against the door and remain silent. "Want to have a siblings talk? Just like we both used to do when we were kids." She nod with his offer and sat on the bed, next to him.

"Oppa…" She wrapped her one arm around her brother's shoulder and cling on him. "It’s been a while since I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter