The Little Girl Who Wins His Heart

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo was still shock with the news. True enough that he really likes kids, but he wasn't ready enough to be a father yet. He was unsure with Ji Hyo and he questioned her deeply. "Are you sure about it?"

"Are you sure?!" Ji Hyo scoffed and yelled. "Lee Kwang Soo!!! You are the only one I had with! You doubt me for lying?"

"I…" His voice broken down. He didn't know how to speak out. Meeting her once again is like lightening his world again, but having a child without him knowing is just too sudden for him to accept that easily. "Is just... It's so sudden."

Ji Hyo began to get frustrated to speak to him. She looked away and crossed her arms. "As if I'm ready to be a mother, Kwang Soo. Don't you know how hard it was me to raise her without you knowing about her presence?!" 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to say that, Ji Hyo."

Ji Hyo huffed with anger and replied him. "Yeah right.." She stomped away once she speaks and headed into the house.

Kwang Soo grunted and chased her who was walking away. He grunted not because of Ji Hyo's bad attitude. It was because he felt so foolish of not thinking well before speaking up. "Ji Hyo!! Wait up!" His gripped was on Ji Hyo's wrist, and she pushed away his grip and gave him a sudden slap. The burn sensation was on his cheek. When Kwang Soo kept his sight on Ji hyo, he saw her in anger and heartbroken. Her eyes are flooded with tears. She felt been betrayed after hearing what Kwang Soo spoken earlier.

"I thought you will understand my situation and will try to help me with that. The truth is, even you didn't want to do so. You didn't even want that child at the very first place!"

  "Please.. I'm just- Give me some time please, Ji Hyo."

"Time??? Fine..." She was getting fed up of Kwang Soo. She cleaned up her tears and voiced out with an upset tone. "I shouldn't have said Min Jung is your daughter anyway. And I shouldn't have listen to my heart of allowing her to follow your family name. If you didn't want to have any relation with Min Jung, then leave. And stay out of our sight!"

"Min Jung... Lee Min Jung. So that's her name." That name was given by him when he was thinking of having a child sooner. He didn't know whether if he should follow Ji Hyo back to the house. He just remained at his position and watched Ji Hyo who walking away till her figure disappeared into the house. He was ashamed of himself for the words. What he mentioned earlier, they can never be taken back. He knows that he hurts Ji Hyo's feelings.

________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo was on his knees, feeling guilty for his stupidity for not trusting Ji Hyo. He was in the same position for quite awhile, without doing anything. He heard the door was been opened. He heard some footstep, but he never pay his attention on it.

Malt asked as she stood ahead of Kwang Soo. "Kwang Soo?" She squatted down and tilted her head with curiosity. "What are you doing here? I though Ji Hyo unnie mentioned that you had left."

"I was here all the time." Kwang Soo explained.

"So do you need me to invite you in?" Malt invited him. His eyes fixed on Malt's unique eye color. Kwang Soo shrugged his shoulder and reply. "I'm not sure if I should enter the house or just leave."

"Well duh! Enter of course.. You can't just leave without meeting my papa. He wouldn't like it. So am I." Malt answered with a hippie tone. "I guess you had a little fight with Ji Hyo earlier. I saw her really upset."

"The grass is so green right now. Don't you think?"

"Excuse me? Don't try to change the topic, Kwang Soo. Answer me..." He sighed and spoke at a soft tone. Regret that he mentions something hurtful. "I spoken something that I shouldn't have spilled out."

"That you are not ready to be a father?"

"I even questioned her if Min Jung is my foster child."

She sighed and finally sat on the green grass. She kept her sight on Kwang Soo and spoken out what was the reason Ji Hyo was mad. "That explains so well why she's upset." "You may never know how hard is her to let go everything she has in Korea and migrated here. She came, with no plan. For herself, and even about her child. She just wanted to leave Korea, so she can give you a new life."

"But without her in my life.. It kills me." Kwang Soo snapped a tiny flower from the steam and began to pluck out each petals of it. "I was deeply upset with her decision of leaving me. She promised earlier that she wouldn't leave me."

"What was done, it's done, Kwang Soo." “And I’m sure she just need to let it go for some reason.”  Malt advised. "Perhaps you want to spend some little time with our little Min Jung? She's looking forward to play with you after all."

"Play? I'm not sure about that, Malt"

"Not sure? Well then, I will take it a yes. And that's my words." She stood and brushed off the dirts that caught on her pants when she sat on it.

"But Ji Hyo-"

"No buts, Kwang Soo. Besides, Ji Hyo can never say no when I said so." Malt gripped Kwang Soo's wrist and dragged him into the house. "Come on.. Let's get you in the house."

________________________________________________________

"Dda~" Min Jung pointed at one of her toy. The door was slides open and her eyes kept on the door. Seeing Kwang Soo entering the house, Min Jung was hyped out. She stood and ran happily towards Kwang Soo. "Aaa.... Ppa~"

"Hey there, Min Jung." Kwang Soo carried her in his arms. "What are you playing? Can I join too?"

"Appa~" She pointed at Kwang Soo's chest with her tiny finger. His heart fluttered. At instant he just love her. He can never imagine how it felt like to be a father after all.

"Arasso.. So can appa play as well?" She nodded as an agreement. Kwang Soo placed her down, watching her who begin to pay attention with her toys. Each time when she had enough of playing it, she passed down the toys to him. Kwang Soo had a rabbit toy and snuggled closer to Min Jung. She giggled as she felt ticklish. "Annyeong?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter