Action Speaks Louder Than Words

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing that he couldn't make it on time to reach back home, Kwang Soo gave his manager a call. Convey the message that he won't be back home for a moment. He never inform his manager that he bumped into Ji Hyo after a long search. Thinking that he might gives Ji Hyo a bad impression if he has the knowledge about Min Jung's presence. At night, they ate their meal peacefully. During their meal, Ji Hyo sat right next to Kwang Soo. Which causes her to feel uncomfortable. "Kwang Soo and I are just friends for now.." Ji Hyo spoke with a cold volume, when was been questioned by Vi about their future.

Of course, Kwang Soo was upset with her answer. He tried to bury the sadness and pretend that nothing happens. He smiled bitterly and proceed with his meal.

Two days of staying with Vi, he know that Sung Ki will be questioning why he never comes back. Kwang Soo get dressed up and set out in the early morning. Without a bid goodbye to them. A few moments when Kwang Soo left, Ji Hyo was roused, checking the time which was stated at 8am. She wrapped herself with her cardigan and headed downstairs. "Kwang Soo?" She brushed her long hair backwards and searched for him. There's no one at the living room, nor at the bathroom. She assumed that Kwang Soo had left them for good. "I knew it. He won't be coming back." She was disappointed at first, but she forced herself to ignore that feeling. She went to the kitchen and begin to prepare breakfast for the others.

Kwang Soo toss away the keys on the coffee table, and made his way to the bedroom. Where his manager was snoring heavily, having his good sleep for the night. There wasn't any alarm to ring his manager up, so he started to jumped on the bed where his manager was still sounded asleep. "Hyung!! Hyung!!Wake up!" Kwang Soo yelled as if he's a young kid who tried of waking his parents up

"Urgh... What now? It's still early for me~" Sung Ki covered his head with the pillow and tried to sleep. Kwang Soo couldn't do anything at first, but he gotten an idea to keep his manager awake. He walked out secretly and returned with a bucket of cold water. Kwang Soo threw the pillow away and poured the water directly on Sung Ki's face. With the freezing water, he was entirely awake. "YAH!!!! What was that for?!"

"It's morning.. So you gotta wake up." Kwang Soo tried to sneak away from Sung Ki, but his manager was much quick.

"Oh no you don't!! You are getting some from me as well!" Sung Ki grabbed Kwang Soo and brought him dirently to the washroom and drenched him with a cold water as a revenge. "HYUNG!!! It's freezing! Hyung!!" Kwang Soo's scream doesn't help much, but only brings laughter on Sung Ki.

When their play time finally dies out, Kwang Soo dried himself with a towel, without changing his wet clothes yet. "Erm...I need a favor from you, hyung. I think you should be getting back Korea soon. How about tomorrow?"

Sung Ki gazed a him with the curios look. "Why's that?"

"Just.. I need to be here alone for now." Kwang Soo walks away, and have a long look at the window. Watching the morning scene that appeared from the view.

Sung Ki slide his phone and began to type something. "You are acting strange lately, Kwang Soo." "Well if that's the case, how long will you be here anyway? I know you are still dragging your time to avoid from searching Ji Hyo."

"She will be somewhere here.." Lied Kwang Soo.

"Let me tell you something. I know that you wouldn't like it, but the fact... The fact that you can't find her! That's the end of the story!" Sung Ki yelled furiously.

Kwang Soo craned his neck and fight back with his angry tone. He doesn't like that Sung Ji back stabbed about Ji Hyo. "Hyung!! How can you said that?!"

"Why not?! If she really loves you.. She should be by your side for now. Who was there for you when you need her the most? Where was she once again when you are ill and you almost suicide again after she left?! Tell me!!"

"You!!!" Kwang Soo crumpled his fist with anger and disappointment. He thought that Sung Ki would understand his reason for doing so, but now he finally knows the inner heart from Sung Ki. "It's always you who stay by my side! I know.. That's why I can't pay the damn debt for your kindness!!"

"You always put Ji Hyo over me!!!" Sung Ki's eyes were in furious look. He used to support their relationship, but for now he just hates it when Ji Hyo's name was mentioned. "I hate to say that, but you should forget her from now on!"

"NO!! NEVER!" Kwang Soo squinted his eyes and tried to calm down. "I'm grateful that you are always by my side when I'm having ups and downs...Honestly. But you can never say that about Ji Hyo. You don't even know what happen to her!"'

"Oh yeah?? So what happened when she left? Huh?? Get married with someone else and have kids? She might already get rid of you for now!"

"SHUT UP!!! I SAY SHUT UP!" Kwang Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter