Farewell Finland

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next fine morning, Ji Hyo decided to take Min Jung to visit Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo prepared a new outfit and dressed up the little girl. Min Jung obeys her mother's fashion, while busy her tiny thumb.

Once she was fully dressed up, she went hurriedly to the living room. Where she left the plushie before taken a bath.

With her tiny grip on her favorite Mong plushie, Ji Hyo asked wiyh a sweet voice. "Little girl... We are going to visit appa today. Min Jung miss appa too right?" No respond from the girl as her attention on Mong.

"Mong~" She wiggled the plushie as she spoke out.

She sighs as she shakes her head side to side. "I guess Mong is your first priroty.." She was about to leave Min Jung to settle her job before leaving, that was then she thought of a question. She kneeled and made an eye contact with Min Jung.

"Appa or omma.. Who do you like the most?" Questioned Ji Hyo with curiosity. 
There's no reply from the girl at first. But ended up, she choose none of them. "Mong mong~" She replied. Ji Hyo could only let out a laugh with the answer.

"Appa~" Cheered Min Jung when she sees Kwang Soo on bed daydreaming. Kwang Soo was filled with happiness. At least there is someone who could entertain him to kill time. He waved to Min Jung. "Miss me, Min Jung?" She just nod softly.

She let down Min Jung on her feet before placing a red flask on the small table, which was located next to the bed. "I made some porridge for you.

"Homemade porridge! Finally..." Kwang Soo was sick enough of eating the bland hospital food. He only had a bowl of bland soup with rice. Which he lost his appetite after having a few mouth.

"It probably doesn't taste as good as your porridge. But I hope you like it." She opened the lid and scooped out a few spoon of the porridge into an empty bowl.

"I love all your homemade food, Ji Hyo. No matter how awful it taste, they are my favorite." Kwang Soo his lips when his mind wandered about food. Even having a tasteless meal for a day, would kill him from the inside. 

"You mean... My food tasted bad all the time?"

"I mean.... Back then. But you improved a lot." "Now.. Feed me." Demand Kwang Soo as Ji Hyo  passed on the bowl. She just sighed with his immature attitude, but she still feeds him with care. Each scoop, she would blow it to cool it down before feeding the so called big baby boy.

"Jung-ie?" Their child spoken with a sad tone. Her eyes are glues towards the porridge that Kwang Soo's been eating.

"I guess she's jealous to see how well you feed her daddy." Kwang Soo who gave in, finally feed Min Jung the remaining porridge.

"Ji Hyo-ah... Let me carry her a while." Kwang Soo demands for it. He felt bad for Ji Hyo, who has been carrying her ever since Min Jung wallop the leftover porridge. Their daughter has been running around the ward room, screaming with joy. 

"Are you sure? Your wound hasn't healed yet."

"It's okay..I'm much better than before.." Though Ji Hyo doesn't like his idea, she just agree with it. She hand over Min Jung into Kwang Soo's arms.

"Hi there, pretty girl." Spoke Kwang Soo with his cheesy words. "Do you miss your handsome appa?" Ji Hyo who muffled with laughter while listening. "You naughty girl.. Why did you run around the room? What if you knocked yourself on the table? That would have hurt you." Couldn't resist of nibbling the chubby cheek of the little girl, he nib using his lips. More giggling was heard from the girl.
 

It wasn't a long moment that Ji Hyo decided to send Min Jung home. "Aniya~" Min Jung claimed while hugging around Kwang Soo's neck.

"Aaw come on.. Don't you want our little girl to spend more time with her daddy?" Kwang Soo gave a sullen look.

"No.. It's supposed to be your rest time. And Min Jung should be on her nap too." "Let's go, Min Jung.."

"Appa?" She called out. When Kwang Soo reacts, she paused for a moment. She gave a long kiss on her plushie, and finally hand over to him.

"For me?" Min Jung nods and pointed her one finger. She meant that she allowed Kwang Soo to have Mong for a night, though she hesitate to pass down her favorite plushie.

"Thank you." He felt thankful for having such a considerate daughter. He then smooch a kiss on Min Jung's forehead before they bid farewell. That's for the day.

_________________________________________________________

"You are leaving? Heading back to Seoul?" Voiced out Vi with the coffee mug in his grip, having a discussion with Ji Hyo as she requested earlier. He sips slowly the liquid in the mug, enjoying the taste.

"With Kwang Soo this time?" Asked Malt who sat next to Vi.

"That's all yes." Ji Hyo just smiled shyly. Her each hands wrapped on Vi and Malt's one hand as she spoke how grateful to have them two. "I can never get to survive without you and Malt's help."

"It's nothing, Ji Hyo. As I had spoken back then. You are part of my family too. Besides.. I might drop by in Korea and pay a visit in future." Ji Hyo shown her pinky finger then. "What for?"

"A promise.. You will come and visit us." Vi just chuckled and wrap his wrinkled pinky around hers. "I promise. You have my words, Ji Hyo."

"You know what... Those day where I rescued Kwang Soo.. And our first met. Then it goes a great memories." It felt as it happened yesterday. Time flies really fast." 

"But daddy...Isn't that having me is part of your great memories too? Your little Malt is over here~" Asked the sulky Malt.

"Someone is jealous here~" Whispered Ji Hyo towards Vi's ear. Vi just smiled and brushed Malt's hair. "Of course having you is part of my greatest memories. My wife gave me the precious thing in my life."

After Malt's satisfied with her father's words, she ask Ji Hyo straight to the point. "So when will you guys head back then?" Malt asked.

"Soon.. In a week or two."

"That means... Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter