Chapter 2

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

I lay awake that night thinking about what I had told Myungsoo yesterday. It had all been great for the spur of the moment but now I didn't no what to do. What do I no about dating or making someone fall in love with me.

Ever since I was young I had always been a tomboy. When other girls were wearing dresses I wore jeans and a t-shirt, while other girls put on makeup and did fancy hairstyles In the morning I was sleeping in or playing with my cat and while others were going off and getting boyfriends I was studying and hanging out with friends. If I were to rate my dating skills they'd be absolutely zero for I have no experience in guys whatsoever.

"What am I gonna do! What am I gonna do!" I silently whined to myself in the dark as I lay they in bed. I breathed in and out quickly letting all my anxiety go away then I started chanting to myself. "I will take on any challenge he gives me and even making him fall in love with me, and I will get my freedom!" After that I quickly dozed off

Hurry up Ssul or you'll be late for school! I breathed a sigh of annoyance than yelled back to my mom. "I'm comming, I'm coming." Quickly I glided down the stairs from my room and headed toward the kitchen. Getting there I saw my mom holding a wooden spoon then she started giving me a lecture. "You know if you keep staying up late and sleeping in on school days it's gonna affect your grades, and you haven't even properly combed your hair yet." With that she started brushing her fingers through my hair but then seeing all the naughts she gave up and went to the bathroom to get a comb.

Quickly I grabbed a piece of toast with some peanut butter and jam and ate it. Then I grabbed the sandwich my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter