Chapter 18

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

A couple days had past since I had asked Myungsoo if he loved me, so it was still a bit awkward between us, but Myungsoo still drove me to school.

"Honey, myungsoos here, so hurry up." My mom yelled as I ate my breakfast. "Ya, ya I'm coming." I replied back quickly Finishing my breakfast and heading out the door to Myungsoo's car.

"H-hi Myungsoo." I said quickly sitting down. "Hi Sulli." Myungsoo replied as I sat in awkward silence. The minuets went by and it was still silent, ever since that day I had been thinking a lot about Myungsoo and where we stood together. Were more than acquaintances but not exactly friends.

"Do I love Myungsoo?" That question continually popped into my head. When I was with Myungsoo I was always happy, he made me smile and feel things I never felt before but he's the first guy I've ever dated so of course it couldn't be love. I just feel this way because I've never dated before." I reassured myself. "Besides I'm supposed to make Myungsoo fall in love with me, not the other way around, so I am definitely not in love with Myungsoo." I thought to myself just as we arrived at school.

"Hey Sulli!" Jing said after I got out of the car and walked to her. "Hey jing, whats up you look really happy and exited?" I asked as Jing looked at e with a big smile. "Well yesterday Sehun and I hung out and now were, dating!" Jing stated excitedly in a whisper as she started blushing slightly. "That's so awesome Jing!" I replied happily, just as the bell went.

Quickly we all headed to class, where we all started working. Soon before I knew it, it was lunch time. "Hey sulli Jing and I will be in the cafeteria." Myungsoo said heading to the door as I was putting everything away. "Alright I replied just as he headed out the door.

Quickly I finished putting everything away, but just as I was about to leave my way was blocked by Eunjung. "Move!" I said angrily as she stayed there. "Here's the deal you little ! Your obviously sleeping with Myungsoo and Kai, that's why there always with you, so stop it or I will hurt you!" Eunjung finished, grabbing my arm, making me boil with anger.

Looking at Eunjung I felt myself just about to punch her when someone lifted Eunjung's arm of of me in a flash. "That isn't very nice." I heard a familiar voice behind me say. Turning around I saw it was Kai. "I haven't even kissed Sulli yet so don't jump to conclusions. The reason I hang with Sulli is because I'm just so captured by her beauty and I don't want to hang out with someone as ugly as you." Kai said with his carefree smile still holding on to Eunjung as she tried to squirm away.

Suddenly Kai's eyes sharpened and his face turned completely serious. "Just remember if you try anything like this again something worse will happen to you, then me just grabbing your arm." Kai said with a voice that sent shivers up my spine. "Now, good bye." Kai said letting go of Eunjung and returning to his carefree smile and song like voice. Quickly Eunjung ran away, where as I stared at Kai.

Kai

"Just now why did I get so angry at that girl for threatening Sulli? I questioned myself. "I've always stayed cool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter