Chapter 6

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

After we nibbled on a few more cookies we packed up the picnic basket and started heading for silver side lake. In a couple minutes we soon arrived.

Let's walk on the beach area, ok Myungsoo !" Myungsoo quickly nodded in response so we started to walk over to the beach sandy area. By now it was 6:30 and the sun was staring to set painting the sky with all sorts of beautiful colours. "If I'm ever gonna get Myungsoo to fall for me I need to act more like a girl!" I silently told myself as we walked.

So quickly I outstretched my hand and intertwined my fingers with Myungsoo. In response to this Myungsoo looked up at me but I suddenly felt shy and looked away. "Why are you looking away." Myungsoo asked. I couldn't tell Myungsoo I was nervous so instead I blurted the first thing that came to mind. "What do mean why am I looking this way, I have every right to look this way, don't ask stupid questions!" I said in a rather angry voice. "Oh no why did I say that, that not only made me sound suspiciousness but angry as well." I told myself pounding my free hand to my head.

In the corner of my eye I could see Myungsoo had turned the other direction so I looked at him to see if he was angry with what I shouted at him. Turning i looked at Myungsoo and instead of seeing an angry expression like I had expected he instead had a evil smile on his face like he had read my mind and known exactly what I was thinking. "Myungsoo must be some sort of demon with demonic powers or something because he doesn't seem like a normal person!" I told myself as we walked on still holding hands.

Finally we arrived at the beach area of silver side lake and we had the whole beach to ourselves because no one else was here. Quickly I started talking off my shoes and placed them beside the picnic basket that Myungsoo had been carrying.

"What are you doing." Myungsoo asked questioningly. "The sand feels so much better when your bear feet so I'm talking of my shoes." I replied with a smile on my face. "Suit yourself but I'm not doing that." Myungsoo replied sounding a bit annoyed, so I commented back. "Suit yourself but that's your loss not mine!" Saying that we both started walking on the beach leaving the picnic basket and my shoes, till we came back to that spot.

Soon we saw seven ducks ahead of us floating in the water beside the shore. As we came closer to them I slowly started to walk toward the water to get a closer look while Myungsoo stayed a couple steps behind me.

Just as I was two feet away from one it noticed me and started flapping out of the water along with the rest of them. All there flapping herald water toward me and before I had a chance to run my shirt became all wet.

I slowly turned to Myungsoo who quickly started to burst out laughing. "Oh you think this is funny?" I asked with an angry tone from all his laughing. "No it's not just funny but hilarious!" He answered still laughing. "Oh ya well I no something that's even funnier." I proclaimed still as angry as ever and before Myungsoo had a chance to react I splashed a title wave of water in his direction.

After the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter