Chapter 20

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Soon the next day came and I was getting ready for school. My mom had to work and was now asleep so quietly I ate breakfast. "Oh Myungsoos here." I thought just as Myungsoo's car pulled up.

Quickly I finished my food and walked out to Myungsoos car. "H!" I said after getting in. "Hi." Myungsoo replied with a bit of angry tone in his voice. "Are you still angry about yesterday?" I asked as we started driving. "No, why would I be angry." Myungsoo said with still an unpleasant tone. "I don't no! Why should you be." I yelled back with an angry voice. "What exactly did you to do?" Myungsoo asked. "We just hung out, why are you so interested?" I asked back. "N-no reason." Myungsoo said with a sigh. "Well you don't have to worry I won't break the contract, besides like I said before, that was the only time i was going to hang out with him and were not even friends." I said just as we reached the school.

"Allright I believe you, I'm sorry." Myungsoo said as we got out of the car and walked over to the school entrance.

"Hey guys." Jing said as we walked over to her. "Hi Jing." We both said as we came closer. "How are you and Sehun doing?" I asked. "Great!" Jing replied happily just as the bell rang, so we all went inside to class and started working.

Before to long lunch came so I quickly went into the cafeteria and sat by Myungsoo and Jing. "There's Kai with all his followers." I thought then looked back to Myungsoo.

"Hey Myungsoo what do you have for lunch." I asked. "Pizza." Myungsoo replied. "Oh can I have a bite?" I asked because it looked delicious. "Ok, but only if I can have some of your sandwich." Myungsoo said. "Fine." I replied after a moment.

"You two make the perfect couple." Jing suddenly said. "What do you mean? Myungsoos just a crazy most of the time!" I said defiantly. "No your just such a kid!" Myungsoo said. "Na ah crazy." I said back. "Kid." Myungsoo said. "Haha you guys are totally great together." Jing said laughing while we argued. "I still don't see what you mean." I said to Jing crossing my arms, then turned back to Myungsoo.

Jing

"Even though they can't see it themselves I can see they both love each other. Ever since the group date I noticed that Myungsoo loved Sulli, and I can see Sulli loves Myungsoo as well. Although ever since Kai showed up everything has seemed a little off. I hope he doesn't plan on messing up everything." I thought to myself trying to brush away the uneasy feeling as Sulli and Myungsoo kept arguing. "I wonder how everything's gonna turn out." I thought to myself.

"I am not a KID!" Sulli said angrily to Myungsoo. "Well you could have had me fooled." Myungsoo said back making me laugh to myself again. "Hey this is not a laughing matter!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter