Chapter 8

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Now it was Sunday, I hadn't slept very much just thinking of how I had kissed Myungsoo in all my furry. "There's no time for regret! You need to make him fall in love with you and that's that." I told myself as I lie in bed. "I know I should call Jing and tell her how the date went, and also ask her what else I should do."

Making up my mind I got out of bed and ran to my cell phone to call Jing if she could come over. The phone started ringing and Jing then picked up. "Hi Jing it's me Ssul, can you come over today?" There was a pause then Jing started talking. "Sure Ssul, it's great that you called I had nothing planned today so I would have been board, be there in twenty!" With that she hung up and I started getting dressed out of my pyjamas.

Just as Jing said twenty minuets later i heard footsteps up to my room door and Jing came in. "Your parents let me in so here I a...." Before she finished she looked at me and her face that was happy now looked horrified. "What happened you look like a zombie, like you barley slept!" After exclaiming this Jing took my arms and dragged me to the mirror, and she was right I did look horrible.

After she did this she grabbed a comb and started brushing my hair then without letting me speak. Jing insisted on putting some coverup under my eyes, insisting she must, so that I don't look like a zombie.

After she was finally done I told her everything about what happened on the date and the kiss. "Oh that guy! Are you sure you don't want me to go over to his house and beat him senseless until he gives up the deal you to made?" Jing said looking at me evil smile on her face like she really could do it. "Yes! yes, I'm sure I can deal with him!"

Breathing in a sigh Jing calmed down. "Alright I have a plan." Jing shouted raising her fist looking full of resolve. "What do you mean plan?" Next time you plan a date with him, we'll make it a group date. So I will come, and Myungsoo can bring a friend." I looked at her with a confused expression. "But shouldn't Myungsoo and I be alone more, so I can get him to fall in love with me faster."

After saying this Jing sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter