Chapter 26

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli
Quickly I changed the subject and started talking to Kai about stuff and asked him lots of questions to get my mind off Myungsoo. 
"Hey Kai, I have another question for you." I said as we walked. "Ok ask ahead." Kai said. "Well I know you said you were fine, but lately you've been acting different so whats up?" I asked. 


Kai
"Should I tell her the truth?" I asked myself. "Should I tell her I love her? But what happens when I tell her, will she no longer wanna hang out? But I can't keep hiding my feelings either, I have to tell her how I feel!" I told myself with resolve. 

"Sulli t-to be honest... For awhile now I've been in love with y..." I started saying but before I could finish my sentence I looked at Sulli and saw her face filled with tears. "W-whats wrong Sulli?!" I asked rushing over to her. "I-I'm sorry I didn't notice I was crying, I was just thinking about Myungsoo and my vision started getting bleary." Sulli said wiping away the tears. 

"Anyways I'm ok now so what were you gonna say?" Sulli asked after a couple minutes passed. "I'll tell you but first I got a question for you." I said looking Sulli in the eyes. "Ok go ahead and ask away." Sulli said. "Alright... Well, are you in love with Myungsoo?" I asked completely serious.

 "N-no, of coarse not Myungsoos... Myungsoos just a big mouth, and I only miss him a little bit, and I want to see him so I can yell at him for leaving without saying anything!" Sulli said defiantly crossing her arms even though I could see right through her. 

"I see so that's how it is, Sulli is in love with Myungsoo." I thought to myself. "So now what do I do?"I asked myself. "Kai is everything ok, suddenly you look sad." Sulli said interrupting my thoughts. 

"E-everything is fine." I said trying to fake smile. "Well if your sure... by the way now you have to tell me what you were saying before." Sulli said making me wonder if I should tell her the truth.

"Well actually Sulli... For awhile now I've been in love with... This girl." I said. "Really, you've actually fallen in love with someone? Whats she like?" Sulli asked with wide eyes. "Well she's often very childish, funny and also quite stubborn." I said quietly laughing to myself. 

"Hmmm she sounds like an interesting per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter