Chapter 9

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Sunday came and went so now it was Monday, the day I'd have to see Myungsoo again. Last time I saw him I had kissed him and then rushed inside so when I see him it will be awkward. I silently thought as I was getting ready for school.

After I got ready I headed downstairs to my mom. In her hand she held a comb and just when I thought she was about to start to comb my hair and telling me I had bed head hair she stopped.

"You actually properly combed your hair today and just when I was ready to comb it to without you running off. Did something happen?" My Mother asked looking concerned. "No of course not, I just thought it would be nice to properly comb my hair today!"

After saying that to my Mom I instantly remembered Myungsoo and the kiss. "My combing my hair has nothing to do with Myungsoo and of course I don't like him or anything. If anything I am doing this so Myungsoo will fall for me sooner so I can be free." I told myself in reassurance as I was getting my lunch ready.

If I didn't hurry I'd be late for school so I ran out the door and went. Shortly arriving there the bell rang so I rushed inside out of breath and took my seat waiting until class would start. Then I looked beside me and remembered Myungsoo!

"Hey Sulli you actually combed your hair today!" He said in a way that almost sounded like he was talking to a kid, then he patted me on the head. I removed his hand then spoke harshly. "Don't look down on me!" Then Myungsoo started laughing. "How can I not when your such a little kid. You sound, act and even look like a kid!"

Hearing this made me fume with anger. "I thought we already went through this, I am not a little kid!" I said shouting with anger then the teacher walked in. "What's going on did I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter