Chapter 16

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Sunday passed in a breeze and soon it was horrible Monday again.

"Is Myungsoo coming to pick you up again?" My mother asked as I ate breakfast. "Yup." I replied, for even though the rain had stopped Myungsoo said he would still pick me up for some reason.

Honk. "Oh that must be Myungsoo." I said finishing my breakfast and heading out the door. "By mom." I said waving good bye and getting into Myungsoo's car. "Hi Sulli." Myungsoo said after I sat down. "Hi." I replied back as Myungsoo started driving.

"So how is the kitten doing?" I asked after a couple minuets of driving. "Good, everyday he eats a lot and he's supper playful." Myungsoo replied back smiling. "I don't no why but it seems like Myungsoo has also been smiling a lot more." I thought to myself feeling happy. "Oh we've arrived at school already." I thought surprised cause it seemed the time just flew by.

Quickly Myungsoo then parked the car, and then we both got out and started walking to the school entrance. Getting there jing greeted us with a smile. "Hi jing!" I said giving her a quick hug. "Did you have a good time with josh the other day?" I quickly asked. "Yup, we had such a good time, and we exchanged numbers!" Jing said giving a small blush.

"Hey by the way did you guys here the latest news?" Jing said looking at both of us. "No, what is it?" Myungsoo and I both asked. "Well were supposed to be getting a new student in our class today!" Jing said. "Oh is it a girl or guy?" I asked, thinking it would be nice to have a new girl in class. "No one really knows." Jing replied making me even more curious, but before I could ask anymore questions the bell rang.

Quickly all three of us headed into class and sat down, then the second bell rang and the teacher came in. "I know it is kind off late in the year to have a new student but we are getting one anyways." The teacher started to announce making sure he got everyone's attention. "You may come in now." The teacher continued speaking but this time he looked toward the door. Slowly then a guy stepped into the room.

Looking at the guy he was tall with short blonde hair , and pretty good looking. "This is Kai, I expect everyone to be friendly." The teacher stated. "You may sit over there Kai." The teacher said pointing to a desk by the window. "Ok." Kai said speaking for the first time, then he started to walk to the desk.

All during class it seemed everyone was fixated on the new student, more so the girls though. When finally the lunch bell rang I felt relieved and Myungsoo, jing and I started to go to the lunchroom. As soon as we got there we sat down and started eating, but Myungsoo quickly left to go get something from his car. Then the new kid Kai and a bunch of girls came in.

"You should sit with me." One girl said. "No sit wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter