Chapter 17

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo

"I kissed Sulli and told her my true feeling, what was I thinking?!" I thought to myself just after the kiss. "I had felt so angry when that guy had his hand around Sulli and said they should date, I guess I was jealous and so I couldn't hold my true feelings back." I realized as Sulli looked at me with wide eyes. "Darn what am I going to do?"

Sulli

After Myungsoo kissed me and said he loved me my eyes widened in surprise and I began to turn red. "Was it all just an act or did Myungsoo just say he loved me?" I asked myself. Then just as I was about to question Myungsoo the bell rang. So I had to go to class, unable to ask Myungsoo any questions.

"He was probably just saying it to help me out in front of Kai." I thought to myself while I sat in class. "No that can't be right, Myungsoo sounded so sincere and his eyes didn't look like they were lying. No I must have just imagined that! I thought to myself getting all confused.

"Miss Sulli is everything alright?" The teacher asked looking at me. "Y-yes." I quickly replied trying to not draw any attention to myself. "I'll just have to ask Myungsoo after school ends about what he meant." I thought to myself with resolve setting my problems aside so I could do some school work.

Soon the time flew by and the school bell rang signalling the end of school. Quickly Myungsoo got up, and started heading out the door but he wouldn't get away that easily! "Hey wait up Myungsoo!" I said yelling toward him. Then I quickly grabbed his hand and started dragging him behind the school so I could talk to him.

"Hey, you don't need to pull so hard I'm coming!" I could here Myungsoo say as I dragged him. "Oh sorry." I replied loosening up a bit because truth be told for some reason I had been anxious all afternoon to hear what Myungsoo would say.

Finally we arrived behind the school, so now I could ask Myungsoo what he had meant. "So what did you mean when you said you loved me?" I questioned wanting to hear Myungsoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter