Chapter 27

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo
"After Kai's call I had been a wreck. I wanted to go back to Sulli but I still didn't know her true feelings, just because Kai had said everything he had told me was a lie, didn't mean Sulli loved me or anything. For all I knew she could really hate me, but something inside me just couldn't believe that. In all honesty I didn't know what to do. If only I knew Sullis true feelings." I thought to myself in a daze


Sulli
After I had talked to Kai and went back home I went straight to bed where I slept till morning. 

"I feel a lot better!" I thought as I started to get out of bed and ready for school. "Are you sure you feel better honey?" My mom asked coming in and feeling my forehead. "Yes I feel a lot better!" I said confidently. "Well your temperature does feel normal, so I guess you'll be ok." My mom said with a little smile. "Good." I said smiling back as my mom left my room and I got dressed. 

Before to long I headed down to get some breakfast. After I finished I made my lunch and headed out. "Bye mom." I said waving good bye as I left the house and walked to school. 

Soon I made it to the school entrance where I was greeted by Jing. "Hi Sulli, it seems like we were both sick for a couple of days, has anything interesting happend, oh and where's Myungsoo, doesn't he always drive you to school?" Jing asked with a smile making my heart ache. "A lot... Has happened." I said with a weak smile. "Like what!" Jing asked with a frantic expression just as the bell rang. "I'll... Have to tell you at lunch time I said walking into school. 

Quickly I went to class and sat down. "The classroom seems so empty now." I thought looking around and spotting the empty seat that Myungsoo used to sit in. "It's also a lot quieter, and class is longer." I thought as the time slowly went by. 

After a long time the bell for lunch rang and Jing quickly followed me to the cafeteria. "SO, what happened?!" Jing asked with wide eyes. 

Before to long I explained everything that happened. "So Myungsoo is gone, I bet Kai has something to do with this." Jing said almost whispering the last part. "What do you mean I asked. "Have you talked to Kai lately." Jing asked with suspicion. "Ya, the last time I saw him he actually told me he was in love with a girl but she loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter