Chapter 19

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Soon we got to the place and ordered are food. "Are you sure you only want fries?" I asked after ordering a burger. "Ya." Kai replied.

Before to long the food was ready and I started eating. "Yum." I stated talking a big bite of my burger. "Hey why aren't you eating your fries?" I asked Kai. "Because I find it interesting watching you enjoy your food." Kai said. Then before I could say anything else Kai took a big bite out of my Burger.

"Hey you can't just eat my food!" I yelled at Kai. "I couldn't help it, you made the burger look so good." Kai said with his carefree smile making me angry. "Oh ya how would you like it." I said and before I knew it I took a handful of his fries and stuffed them in my mouth.

For a second Kai's eyes widened in surprise and he didn't speak but then he burst out laughing."Haha you should look at your face in the mirror right now, you look like a squirrel stuffing it's face with acorns." Kai said continuing to laugh. "Hmmm hmmh." I tried to speak but couldn't because of all the fries so instead I waved my fists at him in anger. "First chew and swallow." Kai said still laughing, so quickly I did.Then Kai took a napkin and wiped my face. "That older brother and his litte sister get along so well." I heard a stranger say behind me.

"Why is it that everyone thinks I'm a little kid, or treats me like a kid wherever I go!" I thought to myself getting really angry. Then just as I was about to turn around and tell them the truth Kai came close to me and put his arms around me. "Actually this is my girlfriend." I heard Kai say as I stood there frozen. "Oh I am so sorry. You to just get along so well I thought you were siblings." The stranger said just as she was leaving. Then Kai let go of me and I returned back to normal.

"I am not your girlfriend! Wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter