Chapter 3

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

All morning during class I stared at Myungsoo and even pinched myself hoping this was just a horrible nightmare. "Why did he now have to torment me in my own school now?" I whined to myself

Finally when lunch came, I dragged Myungsoo and Jing to the cafeteria where we all sat. "Why are you here !" I yelled at Myungsoo showing my anger clearly through me voice. "Keep you voice down." Myungsoo said clearly annoyed then went on speaking. "My parents thought I should go to your school since your going to be my future bride. Unless of coarse you can make me fall in love with you." Saying this he then smirked.

Jing who had been listening the whole time was finally caught up on everything. "So your the guy who made that deal with my Ssul." Jing angrily fumed. Then knowing Jing's thoughts I calmed her down. "Don't worry I'll make him fall in love with me, and then be free of him forever." I calmly whispered to Jing. By these words she seemed convinced and calmed down.

"Hey Myungsoo you should come sit at our table!" I looked across the room and saw the more popular girls in class beaconing to Myungsoo. "I should have known that Myungsoo  would be popular." I quietly told myself shaking my head. Then when I was about to protest Myungsoo spoke. "Sorry girls I'm with my girlfriend right now." Myungsoo then suddenly came over to me and wrapped one hand around my waist. For a couple seconds I stood still and couldn't move, while Eunjung the most popular girl started talking. "Your with that girl?" She asked in a disbelieving way. "Yup, so I can't go out with anyone else." Eunjung looked shocked but quickly recovered then replied. "Whatever it's your choice if you want to be with that ugly girl.

Finally coming to my senses I jumped away from Myungsoo. "What was that for, and why did you say all those stuff?" After a moment Myungsoo repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter