Chapter 4

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

Finally Saturday came and soon it would be time for the date. I told Myungsoo to meet me at the west park at 2:00. Right now it was 12:40 and I still had a bunch of time, so I decided to call Jing over. She was pretty popular with the guys in our class and always begged me to let her put makeup on me so today would be her chance.

I quickly took a shower got changed into some jeans and a t-shirt and soon Jing arrived. "You aren't wearing that on a date are you?" Jing asked with clear worry spread across her face. "Why not?" I replied. "This is your first date, your not supposed to look like you do everyday! You are so lucky I anticipated this and brought extra clothes. Now remember there not perfect but they'll have to do." With that she shoved me into the bathroom with an armload of clothes. Coming out I wore skinny jeans with a black belt, flat shoes, a flimsy top and an undershirt underneath, perfect for the date I had planned.

Then Jing quickly dried my hair and started on my makeup. It felt very strange at first but finally she finished and I could look in the mirror. For a couple seconds I couldn't believe it was my face, Jing  did a simple makeup but the colours she used and the way she did complimented all my features. Even though I was an amateur with makeup I could tell Jing was really good with makeup.

Just as I started getting up Jing pushed me down. "What did you do that for?" I asked confused. "You may be wearing nice clothes and you may be wearing pretty makeup but you can't go on a date with hair that looks like a Rats nest!" Hearing the tone of her voice I knew I was defeated so I sat back down. Jing was very careful with my hair, she combed it, sprayed it and then straitened it until it was smooth. Finally she was done and I could look in the mirror. Again I was amazed at my look but I couldn't look for to long because I realized the time and new Myungsoo would grill me for being late.

"You did an amazing job Jing thank you but Now I have to go or I'll get yelled at for being late." I told her running out of the room then yelled one last thank you.

Quickly I grabbed my picnic basket for the date then got my mom to drive me to the meeting area. There I saw Myungsoo who looked even better than he usually did, but I could see even from far away that he was angry. I walked toward him but stayed a distance and hid half way behind a tree then spoke. "Hi Myungsoo sorry I'm late." He turned in my direction and seemed to notice me because then he started yelling angrily. "Your the one who planned this date yet you show up late, and didn't even bother to call!" He paused then took a deep breath and sighed seeming to let out all his anger out then continued to speak. "I'm glad your ok at least and nothing happened to you. But why did you show up late? It's not like you'd spend that much time on your loo..." Before he could finish I stepped out from behind the tree.

For a couple seconds his jaw dropped wide open and he couldn't speak but then he quickly turned back to normal and started speaking. "Wow you clean up nicely, it must have been really tough for the person who helped you do this, they must be a miracle worker!" I gave Myungsoo an angry look then told Him what we here doing for the date, for I hadn't told Myungsoo yet. "First were going to go to the amusement park a, then after have a picnic and finally take a romantic walk around silver side lake." Myungsoo looked satisfied with the plan for the date so we started walking to the amusement park.

Arriving there I asked the poeple who gave us entry into the park if they could hold onto the picnic basket I was carrying until we came back, they agreed so Myungsoo and I went of to have fun.

First we went on the rocking ship, then we tried bumper cars and then red roller coaster. After trying a couple more rides we finally rested then Myungsoo spoke with mischief written all over his face. "This whole time you haven't been scared once of any rides but I'm gonna f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter