Chapter 10

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

It had been a full week since I had told Myungsoo I was gonna change and everyday I was changing. Every morning before school I made sure to properly comb my hair and pick out some of my better clothes in my closet, I also got a few outfits from Jing. Though I still wasn't full on board with the makeup thing.

Everyday I decided to only where a bit of mascara some eyeshadow and lipstick.

After getting ready I headed downstairs to find some food for school lunch. Since my mom had to work last night she was sleeping right now so I quietly ate some breakfast and then headed out the door.

There had been a forecast for rain today but since the sun was shinning I figured the forecast must be wrong so I started walking to school.

Upon arriving to school I was greeted by a cheerful Jing. "Wow, again you look great today Ssul! Jing said smiling. "Thanks! But just no the only reason I'm doing this is to make Myungsoo fall for me! No more, no less!" I told Jing with determination in my voice. "With the way you look now he'll fall in love with you in no time!" Jing replied giving me a thumbs up.

After talking a bit more Jing and I headed toward the school, waiting for the bell . "Hey you look good today Ssul." I looked toward the voice and could see it was my classmate hunter. "Thanks." I replied. "It's strange ever since I started trying harder with my looks everyone has been complimenting me. Had I really changed that much?" I silently thought just as the bell rang.

Quickly Jing and I headed inside to the classroom and sat down. Soon Myungsoo also came into the classroom and sat down in the desk beside me. "You really are trying harder on your looks, I thought after a couple days you'd give up but it's been a full week and your still trying. Good job kid!" Myungsoo said with a smirk across his face clearly trying to provoke me by calling me a kid.

Even though I was bursting with anger I remembered what I had told Myungsoo last week, I had said i'd try harder on my looks and manners. So instead of getting angry at Myungsoo I must stay calm! "Thank you Myungsoo for the compliment and giving me the nickname kid." I replied with a smile on my face. Myungsoo then looked at me strangely but before he could say anything else the teacher walked in starting class.

All morning in class Myungsoo looked at me with the same strange expression as though there was something wrong with me. Finally the lunch bell rang and as soon as I got up Myungsoo places his hand on my forehead. "Hey what are you doing Myungsoo?" I asked calmly even though I was irritated. "Well you don't appear to be sick." Myungsoo commented. "Of coarse I'm not sick! Why would you think that?" I asked questioningly.

"Well you just don't seem like your usual self. You didn't even get mad when I called you a kid." Myungsoo repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter