Chapter 23

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli
Before I knew it, it was Tuesday and time for school. Slowly I put on my clothes and combed my hair, for all of Monday I had been trying to text and phone Myungsoo, I even went to his house but no one was there and to top it all off I hadn't been able to get a wink of sleep. 

Sluggishly I walked down the stairs and ate some breakfast as I waited for Myungsoo. "Even though were no longer engaged Myungsoo will still pick me up and we'll go to school. Then I'll yell at him for not telling me he was gonna break of the engagement and he'll also tell me why he didn't text or call me!" I said trying to reassure myself. 

Slowly the time went by. First a minuet passed then three minuets, five minuets, ten minuets. "Why isn't Myungsoo coming to pick me up!" I said getting angry . "Oh well I'll just run to school and yell at him when I get there." I told myself picking up my lunch and running out the door.

Before to long I got to school. "Darm it! I'm late." I thought as I ran in catching my breath. Quickly I walked to my classroom where the teacher was talking. "I need to be slow and spy like to get in!" I thought as I crouched down and started walking in very slow and quietly.

Just before I made it to my desk the teacher caught me. "Miss Sulli  you are very late for class I hope this doesn't become a habit." Mr. Kim said. "No, I'm sorry I don't plan on it becoming a habit." I said apologetically sitting down. "Ok good, now as I was saying before, Myungsoo has transferred out of this school so he will no longer be with us." Mr. Kim said to the class leaving me speechless, stunned and dumbfounded. 

For the rest of class all I could do was just sit in silence and denial hoping it was a dream, but it was not. Slowly the time went buy and it seemed like forever until lunch time but finally it came.

 Slowly I dragged myself to the cafeteria which felt so empty, quietly I ate alone since Myungsoo was gone and Jing was sick. "Why did Myungsoo leave!" I thought feeling sad, angry and hurt all at the same time. 

Feeling as though I couldn't eat my lunch I staggered behind the school.
"Why Myungsoo... Why did you leave me?" I said out loud kicking the ground in anger. 

After a minuet of doing so I suddenly felt very weak and tired. "Why Myungsoo... why?" I said as all my strength was suddenly drained and I felt everything around me start to fade.


Kai
"My plan had worked after all and now Myungsoo is gone." I thought smiling to myself as I was in the cafeteria. "I wonder what Sulli will do now... come to think of it Sulli hadn't looked so good this morning." I thought just as I saw Sulli leave the cafeteria. "Hmmm I better go check on her." I said to myself getting up and starting to leave.

"Where are you going Kai I thought you were gonna eat with us." A couple girls behind me said. "Sorry I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter