Chapter 11

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli

It was raining again today but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. Again my mom had took the night shift, so I got ready, then quietly headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

 As soon as I started preparing my breakfast my cell phone rang, it was Myungsoo

"Hello."

"Hi Your moms not driving you to school today, is she?"

"No..."

"Ok then I'll pick you up in twenty minuets."

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Well it's still raining outside today so I'll drive you to school."

"Wait..."

"By. See you in twenty."

After saying that Myungsoo hung up before I could say anything else, so quickly I ate my breakfast and waited for Myungsoo.

Soon his black car pulled up in front of the house so I went outside than got in. "Thanks for driving me again Myungsoo." I said with a smile on my face. "No problem. It would have been bothersome sitting next to a soaking wet girl in class. If it's still raining after school I'll also drive you back home." After Myungsoo said this I breathed in a sigh of relief, and thanked him once more, then Myungsoo started driving.

Hey Myungsoo this weekend if it's nice out we should do a group date with Jing, and one of your friends. Would that be alright?" I asked breaking the silence. "Sure, and I think I know just the guy to bring." Myungsoo replied with a smile. "Ok then next time I see Jing I'll tell her." I said giving Myungsoo a thumbs up.

 After talking it soon returned to silence again so I decided to look outside. There was rain everywhere and giant puddles all around too. I sighed then suddenly I spotted something black in the ditch. "MYUNGSOO stop the car!" I yelled making Myungsoo suddenly jerk on the breaks.

 

 

Myungsoo

Suddenly Sulli yelled to stop, so surprised I immediately stepped on the breaks. "Whats wrong!" I yelled back looking at Sulli, but instead of replying she opened the car door and ran outside. "What are you doing Sulli?" I yelled angrily as I got out of the car and chased after her.

Still not replying to me she ran until she was in the ditch, than she crouched down. Just as I was about to question her again I noticed what she was looking at. "Myungsoo it's a little black kitten. We have to help it!" Sulli said with worry across her face. "Don't worry Sulli I know a good vet, we can take it there now. Here wrap it around my sweater for now." Saying that I gave my sweater to Sulli, where she gently wrapped up the wet black kitten. After doing that we both ran to the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter