Chapter 25

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli
I was still a bit sick the next day so instead of going to school I stayed in bed and my mom took care of me. 

"Before to long it will be the end of the school day." I thought looking at the clock that said 3:15. "Hey Sulli I have to go to a work meeting so I'll be gone for awhile." My mom said looking apologetic. "Oh that's fine I'm feeling much better now, and I was thinking of going for a quick walk really soon anyways." I told my mom with a smile. "Alright, well I have to go now, make sure you don't strain yourself." My mom said waving goodbye, and leaving. 

A bit of time passed and I got dressed and combed my hair when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Quickly I headed downstairs and slowly opened the door. 

"Good your awake." Kai said cheerfully coming in. "Why are you here?" I asked suspiciously. "Just came to see how you were doing, and I brought you the homework from today." Kai stated still smiling. "Thanks." I said with a sigh. "Are you feeling better today?" Kai asked. "Ya I am, infact I was just about to go for a walk so you should g..." I was saying when Kai cut me off.

 "That's sounds great I'll come with you." He said cheerfully, making me frown. "I'm fine I'll go by myself." I said firmly. "Your still somewhat sick so I won't let you go alone." Kai said with a serious face. "I'm telling you I'm much better!" I said frowning. "You said the same thing yesturday but still almost fainted, so I won't take no for an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter