Chapter 1

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My parents weren't very strict or anything but one thing they wouldn't allow me to argue about was an arranged marriage. I've told them that arranged marriages today weren't very common and that they should get used to the twentieth century, but of course they don't listen to me or reason. I've never really thought about marriage, I've always been a tomboy, never really worrying about my hairstyle, the new latest clothes or makeup or even having a boyfriend. I wanted to be free but If I ever did consider marriage I wouldn't want it to be an arranged one!

Today my parents are forcing me to meet a guy I don't no who could one day be my husband. I hate the idea of meeting him but maybe if his parents aren't so strict with him about the arranged marriage he could convince his parents to call it off, So I decided I must go.

Arriving at there house I can see there very rich just by the size of there yard and house. My dad rings the doorbell and we are let in by a man who looks like he is the father of this house. I don't say anything for fear if I open my mouth I will only say bad things about this arranged marriage, I must be silent till I meet the guy I'm supposed to marry so I can bag him to call this ridiculous thing off. We are all dragged to the dinning room where a woman is sitting looking like she is the wife of the man who led us hear.

My parents exchange greetings with them and then the women calls to me. She looks at me as thou she were examining me. Finally she starts speaking. "My son Myungsoo is up the stairs to the left in his room go speak with him and well call you over when dinners ready." I silently nod in agreement for if I play my cards right I won't be forced into marriage

Quickly I walk up the stairs and go in the direction the woman told me I see one big door and open it. Every thing I expected to see I did not. Instead of being tidy like the whole house this room is messy, on the walls hang posters and I see a computer on a desk and some CDs, this looked like the room of a normal teenager.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped with surprise. "What are you doing in my room!" Yelled an angry voice behind me. With all my courage I yelled back. "I'm Sulli hear for the arranged marriage, your mom told me to come up here!" Then after I finished I turned around.

Instead of a skinny well brought up kid like I expected I was surprised to see a  tall guy, with short brown hair. Some girls might even say he looked very attractive and he probably was pretty popular with the ladies but I ignored that fact for right now I had to get out of this arranged marriage. With all my might I spoke up again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter