Let's talk through songs!

Beautiful

“So?”

“Sooooo?”

“So, Sajangnim doesn’t really ask us to stop seeing each other, right?” We walk together to my practice room in YG Building. We’re not holding hand anymore, just walking side by side like a normal friend, right?

“Well, you clearly have asked him about that and he gave us 30 minutes a week to see each other.”

“Does that 30 minutes only used for face-to-face meetings or including phonecalls too?” Hanbin asks me confusedly.

“I don’t know, but I think for now it saver to see each other less, just for now.”

“Ah, I see your point. After we prove Sajangnim that we can do our job well, we can ask for more time, right?” Hanbin smiles weakly at me, I understand that he doesn’t really agree, but well, we don’t have a lot of choices now.

“Hey, why you look so sad?”

“I will miss you, Hayi-ya. 30 minutes is less than enough. I need to be with you all the time.”

“Me too! But we need to show Sajangnim that we can follow his rules and be professional, Hanbin-ah. You are usually the strict one, why are you being like this?”

“I’ve never been the strict one when it comes to us, right?” He smiles and pinches my cheek; ah this boy is too cute.

“So how do we manage our 30 minutes effectively?” I ask him, and we are thinking about it hard, very hard. 30 minutes is a very short time, too short.

“Ah! We only use the 30 minutes for face-to-face meeting! Phonecalls are such a waste of our precious time” His first idea.

“Oki, call!”

“Then we can send verbal messages thru our friends, so it doesn’t count as contact, right?”

“Hanbin-ah, would they be gagging over your cheesiness?” I laugh at his idea, I can’t imagine Junhoe’s face if he is becoming one of his messanger.

“I don’t care, I can force them.” Hanbin smirks with his evil plan.

“Okaaaay~~ Call! I will ask Suhyun or Lydia unnie for help!”

“Good one! Aaaaaand, I have a greatest idea, Hayi-ya! You will love me for this” Hanbin smiles soooo wide his eyes almost disappears.

“As if I haven’t, Kim Hanbin-ssi.”

“Ah tru. We can communicate to each other, through songs!!!!” He is saying his idea with so much pride.

“Ummmm, how would it work, actually?”

“Yang Sajangnim wants me to write songs, like lots of songs for our debut, right? I will make a lot of song relatable to you, Hayi-ya. Maybe even relatable to your songs too. So you don’t have to miss me, just listen to our song, and you won’t miss me anymore~~~~ What do you think?”

“Did you say that just to make me stream your songs more frequently, Hanbin-ah?”

“Yah! I’m not always promoting. I mean it. What could be more romantic than communicating and confessing your love through songs? Yang sajangnim can see that I did well with being in relationship. My relationship can give him money! He will let us go after that, Hayi-ya~~~”

“I think you think about it way too far, Hanbin-ah, but it’s not a bad idea. But I don’t know about my situation with Tablo-oppa later.”

“Don’t worry, I will talk to him. I can meet him at our apartment. Sooooo, oki?”

“OKI~~~ Now, let’s enjoy our 30 minutes and get on with our life!”

-----

We don’t do anything much really, just sitting in my studio with him listening and humming to my songs. We sit side by side and hold hands. The fact that our time together is limited makes us appreciate it more.

“Hayi-ya~” He taps the cover of my CD and showing it to me.

“Ummmm?”

“Do you know which one is my favorite song?”

“I don’t know, maybe It’s Over. It’s more upbeat and fun, I guess.”

“Noooooooooooo~~ Hayi-ya, I wrote slow songs too, you know~” He pouts and it's so very cute!! He holds my hand and carresses it carefully.

"Of course I do, so tell me, what is your favorite song among my songs? Rose? My " I don't want to hurt you~" is y!!"

"Eeeeeey~~~ My favorite song is so relatable to me for years. It makes my heart races and it pains me everytime I heard the song, but not anymore. The song is about you."

"You make me confused now, Kim Hanbin-ssi. Tell meeee~~" He whispers to me and tells me his favorite song. I am very shocked to hear that.
"Lies!" I screams.

"I never lie to you, baby. You know that, right?"

"I know, but, how? I mean, when? Ah I can't believe it. Hanbin-aaah, don't play with me. Since when?"

"You ask too much, Hayi-ya. Our 30 minutes will be over once I answer all your question. I'm happy that you know that now. That's all that matters to me. I love you baby~"

"I love you too."

"Now I have so many idea for new songs."

"I'm happy to help you making more money, Kim Hanbin-ssi. My Mr Perfect."

"My pleasure, Lee Hi-ssi. My baby."

-----

Sooooooo, what is Hanbin's fave song of Hayi? Can you answer every Hayi's questions? Hint
GUYS DID YOU READ HANBIN'S INTERVIEWS AND HAYI'S???? I'M SQUEALING EVERY SINGLE TIIIIMMMMEEEEE~~~~

 

anw, I have Kpop spazz twitter account, feel free to talk to me at @mybabyikon. ^^