Show time!

Beautiful

We finished rehearsing for our performance. Truthfully, I'm not really satisfied with our work, but it's already much better then practice. I can't be too picky, right? It’s not about me anyway; it’s about Donghyuk and Hongseok-oppa. So, I’ll try my best to give the best performance. Hwaiting! >u<

The filming starts and I see Gray-oppa in judges’ table. He wave at me, and I just smile and return his wave with a bow. The judges are all rapper, so I feel bad about Soohyun’s team, they can get bad result just because they don’t have rapper among them. Don’t get me wrong, I want to win, but I don’t want to see my best friend cry. Ah, this is hard.

We get the last turn, so I sit and waiting for Soohyun’s performance. If they do just as well as they perform in their rehearsal, it would be amazing. Their stage is all sweet and lovely, just like Soohyun. I love how Jinhwan-oppa pick this song, this is so suitable for Soohyun, and also for their voices. I hope the best for them.

Their performance starts and I can’t help to spazz when Jinhwan-oppa kiss her hand! Oh I’m so envious! I really should’ve force Hanbin to change the song into something romantic.

“I thought you would be nervous, Hayi-ya. But you look so relax and comfy” Hanbin said that without looking at me, he still watches Soohyun’s team performance attentively.

“Their performance is so refreshing, Hanbin-ah. That relaxes me, a lot. I want to win but I think they outdo us. They’re so good!” I keep giggling when I watch their sweet performance.

“Hey, I still want to win too. Let’s try our best. You guys too, arra? Don’t forget your lines and dance choreo,” Hanbin looks at Donghyuk and Hongseok-oppa.

------------------------------------

The time has come for our performance. I try to be as hip hop-y as possible, and make sure I don’t forget anything. After our performance, turn out that my best harmony wasn’t the one with Donghyuk or Hongseok-oppa, but with Hanbin. That’s really my favorite part. The judges praise us for our fresh arrangement, and good singing. Well that’s good. But I realize shortly after that it means Soohyun’s group scores the least. I rush to her changing room to see her crying. I keep telling her that it’s okay and it’s not her fault, but she keeps on crying.

As soon as the guys come to changing room, I ask Hanbin to tell Jinhwan-oppa that Soohyun’s crying. They come instantly to cheer her up, and Jinhwan-oppa hug her. How sweet, they will make a perfect couple one day.

Hanbin, Donghyuk, and Hongseok-oppa come toward me and ask for good luck. Of course I will root for them, then Hanbin’s lifting his hand for a high five, and I slowly tap his hand. I hope that’s not a high five, but holding hand, actually. But I take what I can get for now. I’m quite a patient person.

-------------------------------

My heart breaks seeing them cry. Yoyo-oppa and Jinhyeong is eliminated and Junhoe can’t stop crying, at all. After all of them return to their room, Soohun, Hanna and I come to their room to cheer them up. We talk about stuffs and keep encouraging Yoyo-oppa and Jinhyeong. When I try to find Hanbin, I can’t find him. I wait for ten minutes while talking to others and he shows up, his eyes are red and he looks defeated. I don’t know if I can say something to make him feel better.

---------------------------------

After returning home, I text him to make sure that he’s alright. I can’t have him go mad and driving around like crazy person, can I?

Hayi:

“Hanbin-ah, are you okay?”

Not too long after I pushed ‘send’ button, my hand phone starts to ring. He calls me!

“Yobseyo, Hayi-ya.”

“Hanbin-ah, are you feeling better now?”

“Well, not really. But your text makes me a little better, thank you, Hayi-ya. I just never think that we will be separated and not debuting together.”

“I am sur­e that they will be safe at the last round, Hanbin-ah. The boys are improving a lot. They won’t let you down, trust them and stop being so hard on yourself. You did nothing wrong, mister.”

“Yes, madam!” I finally hear his laughter, I sigh with relieve.

“By the way, I overheard that you will be going to Osaka and Beijing for fan meeting. Is that right, Hanbin-ah?”

“Yes, we will have fan meeting and voting for Mix and Match as well. This will be fun, but also nerve-wracking.”

“There will be a lot of fans waiting for you guys, you are so famous even you haven’t even debut yet. I can’t even compete with you.” I pout and sigh.

“Yah, Lee Hayi! We are not in a competition. We will support each other, no matter what. That’s what we do. We are YG Family.” His angry tone actually calms me down, like he really cares about me that much to say that.

“Yes, sir!” I try to copy his remark to me before and giggle, this is really a weird conversation in the middle of the night.

“Eeeey, if I don’t know any better, I will think that you’re not really worried about us being more famous than you are, but you’re afraid that there are a lot of beautiful fans that possibly catch my attention, and that you will miss me, Hayi-ya.”

I am blushing so hard and having difficulty to answer it. How can he be so blunt about that?

“Is that so wrong for a person to miss her friend?”

“Noooo, there’s nothing wrong Hayi-ya. It’s perfectly fine. I will miss you too.” He says calmly, but my heart is not as calm, it beats, fast.

“Arasso, you need to go to sleep now, Hanbin-ah. Tell the others I say hi and good luck, arra? Also don’t forget to bring me something from Osaka and Beijing.  Ah! But not present from your fans.”

“Okay. See you Hayi-ya. I’ll tell the boys. Ah, and we already move to a new dorm now. I'll take you and Soohyun for a tour after I come back. Bye now.”

Seriously I don’t know what to do anymore. After I hang up, I keep on spazzing on my bed, I’m afraid I wake my parents up. But from his response to me, does it mean that he likes me? Or it just means that he is a really really nice guy?

Or worse, that he is a pro?

What should I do? >,<

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: There are so many Jinhwan-Soohyun interaction that I want to add their name on the tag. What do you think? Anw, I am glad that Hayi's team won at collab stage, but I still really really really love Soohyun's group performance. It's such a sad moment seeing them cry.

Papa YG. what are you doing to our fragile hearts?