KIX -> GMP

Beautiful

After agreeing to make our relationship a secret for a moment, we are making sure that we do things carefully. We even tell our friends that know about us to pretend that they don’t know that we’re a couple and be really cautious in public, moreover in front of Yang-sajangnim.

As if the universe is agreeing with us, suddenly our workloads doubles, even triples. My sub-unit debut and featuring in AKMU CAMP, along with iKON’s schedules with BigBang oppas, ‘WIN’ and ‘Mix and Match’ launching in Japan occupying their whole two months, even in Christmas Day seem to be keeping us apart, making it impossible to meet each other.

But of course, we still manage to keep in touch with each other, sometimes with text messages or phone calls, other time we exchange message through Bobby-oppa who is featuring in our sub-unit debut. Sometimes Bobby-oppa complains about being a messenger, but what can I say, it’s way more romantic like that.

But chatting on the phone, even using video chat is not the same as meeting in real life is almost a week ago, before my recording in MCountdown with Bobby-oppa. I met him for 10 minutes, and I lost 5 more minutes being formal in front of each other because there were so many people. How sad. But he’ll be back for almost a week now, and we promise to have a date at least once before he goes to Hong Kong at December 1st, I can’t wait!!

At 24th, he texts me that he’s boarding from Kansai airport to Gimpo airport, I really want to pick him up at the airport, but it’s way too dangerous, so he suggested that we just meet tomorrow at our date. But I have another plan; it is to wait for him in his dorm. I prepare my disguise and I plan to ask Soohyun to join me to wait at their dorm, so I text her.

Hayi:                                            

“Soohyunnie, I’m going to their dorm right now, do you want to go with me? You miss Jinhwan-oppa too, right?”

Soohyun:

“I really want to, onnie. But oppa keeps making me busy with his new instagram account. This is frustrating, really. L”

Hayi:

"Oh, baby. I feel you. I’ll go there first and when you escape from him, just meet me there, arra?"

Soohyun

“Ne, onnie. Tell Jinhwan-oppa I miss him so much, and I’ll go there as soon as I escape from my geeky oppa. See you there, onnie~~”

Hayi:

“Aish, this girl. You can just text him that, instead you’re telling me all that. See you there. Ah, don’t  tell Jinhwan-oppa, okay?”

Soohyun:

“Tehehehehehe, okay!!  I love you, onnie!”

I go to their dorm by taxi, and I’ve succeeded so far since there’s nobody recognize me. Since I already know their dorm’s passcode, I let myself in as soon as arrived to their building and wait in his room with my homemade bento that I prepare earlier. I made lots, and I buy some snacks as well so that s won’t be complaining. I haven’t told him that I’ll be here so it will be a surprise to him.

Hanbin:

“I’ve arrived at Gimpo. I’ll go straight to our dorm. I miss you so much; we’re still in for tomorrow night, right?”

Hayi:

“Welcome home! Of course we are, it’s been too long since our last date, Hanbin-ah. I miss you too, I hope we can meet earlier.”

Hanbin:

“Me too, I’ll sneak out from our dorm tonight, babe. Will you be in practice room or at home?”

Hayi:

“Hmmm, I don’t know yet. I’ll let you know later. I have something to do now, see you!”

Hanbin:

“Okay then, see you soon. I love you.”    

I don’t reply his text on purpose, so he’ll be even more surprised once he’s arrived.

Around 30 minutes and I heard the front door opened. I stay at his room because I’m worried that there are YG staffs accompanying them to their dorm. So I’d better wait for him to come into his shared room with Bobby-oppa and Junhoe.

When the room door opened, I’m ready to greet him as I saw Junhoe come inside with his ‘I’m-so-bored-and-sleepy’ face and his luggage, and I clearly surprise him. I push my index finger to my lips as I ask him to be quiet. He talks to me in whisper instead.

“Annyeong noona, what are you doing here?” He whispers while trying to calm his surprised self.

“I plan to surprise Hanbin and bring you guys something to eat. It’s been too long since we meet each other, right?” I smile at him awkwardly, It still caught me off guard that Junhoe’s the one coming to the room instead of Hanbin.

“Do you want me to ask him to come here, it’ll take him ages when he’s talking to manager-hyung. The longer they talk, the longer he will stay.”

“Yes, please. I can’t go out when he’s still there. Is there other YG staffs with you guys?”

“Yes, there are some, noona. But they’re about to leave as they’re giving us a two-day holiday starting today. Finally~~” He seems to be whispering while making big gesture which make me laugh. Junhoe is very funny when he’s not in his sassy diva state.

“Good for you, guy. Now will you please fetch me my boyfriend?” I smile and bat my eyelashes at him.

“Arra, arra. Wait for a moment, noona. And btw, I want special portion on your food.”

“Call! Thank you, Junhoe-ya~”

-----

Junhoe puts his luggage and jacket by his bed and goes out to the living room. I wait anxiously while trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Hyung, I took your Pringles by accident.” Junhoe starts to make excuses to make him go inside.

“Did I buy Pringles on my way here? I don’t really remember.” Hanbin asks himself, I palm my head; didn’t Junhoe have any other bright ideas?

“How can you forget it, hyung? Just check it right now; I put it by your bed.” Junhoe’s voice is somehow convincing. Good job!

“Oh, okay. Hyung, I’ll go unpacked now. Thank you for accompanying us. I’ll see you in two days.”

“Okay then, good bye guys. We’ll just clean this up and take this back to YG building. See you!” After that I heard noises as I heard a distinctive sound coming closer. It’s his footsteps.

I prepare myself in his chair, as I try to look as graceful as I can. I hear the door opens and I see him dragging his luggage, not looking straight to the front. I wait until he looks at me for a moment, and when he finally walks to his bed, our eyes meet each other as I wave at him with a huge smile.

“Hi there, Mr Perfect. Welcome home.”

“WH--, what are you doing here, Hayi-ya?” He restrains his voice as he remembered that there are still some guests in the living room.

“I love you too. I want to see you right now.” I walk toward him and hug him right away, I feel him hug me back, we missed each other alright.

After a while, he loosens up our hug as he turned to the door and locks it.

“Just one minute, just one minute.” He talks to himself, justifying his action while reminding himself right now.

“Will one minute be enough?” I hug him again as he looks at me again and leans forward to kiss my forehead and my nose.

“I miss you so much, Hayi-ya. Why are we so busy these days?”

“It’s okay, we need to prove ourselves, right?”

“You’re right. That’s why we have to work really hard. But for now, I want to cuddle for a minute with my girl first.” He tightened his grip and pecks my lips once, twice, and we kiss for 3 seconds or so. After that, he leads me to his bed and cuddle together.

“Just one minute, just one minute.” He keeps saying that word.

“I’m here, Hanbin-ah. You’re so warm”

“… and you are too.” He doesn’t stop looking at me while occasionally kiss my forehead and nose.

-----

After several ‘Just one minute’ that turns out to be a little more than five minutes, we finally loosen up our hug and he walks to the door and unlocked it. He puts his luggage by his cupboard and open the door to double check whether manager-hyung and other YG staffs have gone home already. In front of his door are all of s, standing with a huge knowing grin plastered in each of their faces.

“Hi there hyung, I’m hungry. Let’s eat the food that Hayi noona brought here~” Junhoe starts talking and rushing to the room and greets her again.

“Noona, let’s eat in the living room, I’ll help you with those food. Yah, maknae! Help me!” Junhoe yells at Chanwoo to help him.

“Ne, hyung. Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Hayi-noona. You bring so many foods. Thank you very much.” Chanwoo is still awkward with me, but he is very sweet and polite.

"Okay guys, let's bring all these to the living room." I tell Junhoe and Chanwoo as I walk out of Hanbin's room to greet others.

I met Jinhwan-oppa and Bobby-oppa who smile widely at me, giving me a thumb up.

"Good job for your surprise, Hayi-ya. Look at our leader's face, he's very happy right now." Jinhwan is teasing Hanbin who is very much flustered right now.

"Hyung!" Hanbin is whining at him as he gives me an appologetic look. I mouthed 'it's okay' to him.

It’s not really long until we are circling in the living room and eating together happily. I keep feeding Hanbin food and he shyly took it. After several times, he doesn’t really care about their tease anymore, just focusing on me. This is perfect, I’m so happy I come here today.

-----

A/N: I try to update as I get ideas, guys. But I can't promise you quick updates. I'm sort of confused of how I would end this story, though. Any idea?