Falling in love.

Beautiful

I'm in love. Head over heels in love.

Why now? Why him?

Well I don't know. It's just when I accidently found his song somewhere in the internet, I was just soooo dazzled by it. I don't really understand hiphop or rap, but I love the way he raps, and the lyrics are so nicely done. I even look for his part in WIN when they sang that song and capture his face. >////<

Hanbin

Beautiful. (Hanbin's part)

"You were heaven, even if it was a little moment all I had was you.
Even if I wish for it not to be a dream you were just a sigh.
You left an impression even through a quick encounter.
You gave a change in the same today same tomorrow.

Becoming the wind and becoming the sea.
You became my love and made me excited.
Our goodbye was beautiful so it was great meeting you again
Like a bell you made me ring."

Such beautiful lyrics. I wonder where he got the idea for the lyrics? Did he ever had that kind of relationship before? Did she broke his heart? When was it? Did he still love the girl? My list of questions keep on piling, but what the use of having question when you don't even dare to look at the guy's face. T_____T

The fact that I already knew him already and never had any feeling for him until today is kind of weird. Well, we're not so close either, and we don't actually hang out together, we just have some mutual friends that's why sometimes we end up going to same events.

The next day I decided to re-watched all WIN episodes. Actually I only watched several episodes last year, and since I'm rooting for Team A before, I don't really pay attention to him. My lost, clearly.

----------------------------------

It has been 10 days and I finally finished watching WIN and watched some SMTM too. I also follow some of his fanbase account in twitter and tumblr. There are surprisingly a lot of informations about him that I never know though I know him in real life. I don't know that he loves Pringles so much, and he doesn't pull his price tag (or is it something else tag?) from his hat. How cute!

I found new things about him too, regarding his commitment as an artist. I know that he’s good at composing song and making lyric, but I never know that he’s so passionate about it. He practices really hard, too. More than his other members. I remember that one time when I’m still a trainee, I met him early in the morning, around 9 am sitting in his practice room, alone. I come and ask him what he did alone here.

“Hanbin-ssi, what are you doing here alone? Where are others?”

“Ah, Hayi-ssi. I’m just taking a break. The others will be coming soon.”

“What do you mean by taking a break? You haven’t slept yet? Hanbin-ssi, you’ll get sick.”

“It’s okay, I’m fine. Thank you for worrying though.”

He smile tiredly and I don’t want to annoy him any longer, so I say goodbye to him and walk to my practice room.

-----

Do you know what the sad part is? The fact that I can't look at him anymore without blushing hard. Once I almost bump him in Lydia onnie's room, and instead of showing him my charm or even greeting him, I just look at him, nod a little, and walk away as fast as I can so he wouldn't realized my red cheeks, and ears. So I avoid him at all cost, while copying his airport fancam and images into my laptop.

Sad. That's just so sad.

---------------------------------------------

I walk to YG cafetaria alone while humming that song, again and again, when someone gently tap my shoulder. I turn around only to find my CEO smiling to me.

"What song were you just humming? It seems familiar."

I am so shocked by his question and try to avoid it, thank god for my stoic face.

"Just some song that I randomly found in internet, sir." 

"Oh okay, anyway do you know our new program, Mix and Match? You'll be one of the guest star on the show. The filming start next week. Prepare yourself, Hayi-ah." 

He taps my shoulder lightly and continue walking toward elevator.

Oh great! How will I face him?

#####

A/N: Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic, I'm so anxious!! Please be nice and sorry for any grammatical error. I love Hibi so much! I also love iKON. I hope there are more Hibi fanfic in this world~~~ I ship them so bad! Kekekekeke~~

Ah, please comment! Your comments give me confident and motivation~