Osaka and Fallen Leaves.

Beautiful

It’s been two weeks. I’ve been practicing and supporting Soohyun in her comeback single. Time and Falling Leaves are really beautiful. Soohyun and Chanhyuk-oppa did wonderful work on their single. The lyric is really sad, though. I wish I would never experience that kind of heartbreak in my lifetime.

Hanbin has been keeping me posted on his schedule, sometimes he text me or gives me a short call. He also tells me about the first time he felt touched by their fans chanting their new song “Wait For Me”, as a leader, I can tell that he is very proud by the support and love they are receiving now.

Actually I already know more than half of what he is telling me, because I look for his news in internet almost every time. There are fancams of them in the airports, at fan meeting, and when they're going for their short vacation in Osaka. I won't tell him that I do all this, I'm afraid he will be scared that he find out that I sort of stalk him on internet.You can't blame me for being worried, Hanbin-ah.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Hayi-ya, I went to a zoo today!”

“Yah! You tell me that all of us will go to zoo together, what are you doing going there first?”

“You see, Osaka has one of the best zoo. It is so refreshing. I’m going alone, by the way. Jinhwan-hyung went for a date with Junhoe in Ferris Wheel and aquarium, and the rest of the guys went to Universal Studio.”

“Ah, I want to go there too! I want to take picture with Princess Fiona and Puss!”

“Come here then. But by then we’ll be back in Seoul already. Tomorrow we’ll be back.”

“That’s really fast. But you guys are having fun, right?”

“Of course! The crowds are cheering us non-stop. There are a lot of them in the airport as well. I am so touched when they chant for our songs, I mean we’re not even debuted yet, and our songs are new and not really promoted. Yet they know every words of it, they sang with us. I’m so grateful.”

“Thank God, you work so hard to be where you are right now, Hanbin-ah. You should be proud, and maybe relax a little, just as you relaxing when going to zoo. Ah, you should listen to Soohyun’s new song, it’s really relaxing.”

“I am grateful, Hayi-ya. Anyway don’t you know that Jinhwan-hyung has already change his ringtone into Soohyun’s new song, so there’s no way I don’t know her song. That hyung is way too obvious!”

Well, you can’t blame him. That song is amazing, right? Soohyun’s voice is really sweet and wonderful. I can’t help to be drawn to those heartbreaking lyric. Thank god I have never felt that kind of feeling.”

“What kind of feeling?”

“That. Brokenhearted and stuck, unable to move on.”

“That’s a sad feeling really, but once you can look past those, they all transformed into a memory that we can look back and reminisce, but not to dwell on it.”

“Wow, Kim Hanbin. You seem to know much about heartbreak. Do you have this kind of experience?”

“Well, I do. That’s why I’m so good in writing sad song. Just like Empty. Those experiences help. Someday I’ll tell you all about it.”

“You promised! Okay, you should go and rest now. It’s almost 1 am and you don’t really take breaks, you’ll be sick if you keep on doing that.”

“Okay Hayi, so will you meet me when I come home? I’ll come by to your practice room, arra?”

“De, I’ll prepare a lot of foods for you guys, and lots and lots of Pringles as well.” I smile at the thought of hunting those special flavoured Pringles for Hanbin.

“Hmmm, Hayi-ya. I mean, I will be there.”

“Yes, and I will be waiting.”

“I mean, I will be there, alone. Not even with Jinhwan-hyung or Jiwon-hyung. There is something that I want to give to you.”

-----------------------

A/N: I can't wait for tomorrow!! Ah anw don't forget to vote for our YG artists in MAMA, guys!