Consequences.

Beautiful

Hanbin’s outdoor birthday party is over, with us officially becoming a couple. After one by one say goodby and leave, there were just iKON members and I. So Hanbin offers to take me home, this is our first day together as a couple, anyway.

“So, it’s way too late. Do you want me to take you home?”

“Okay. Guys, I’m going to steal your leader for a while, okay? Don’t miss him too much.” All of them laugh and practically shove us away, so we’re going on our way.

“So, did I surprise you that much?”

“You have no idea. Seriously.”

“I’m sorry, but I think very hard and prepare many things for today. I even re-arrange the lyric ro make it fit to the song.”

“The song is amazing, but I still need you to rap for me, though. It will definitely blow me away.”

“That can be arranged, babe. How about our next collaboration with that song? You can sing Jinhwan-hyung’s part.”

“Babe?” I don’t hear anything he said passed that word, well, I’m quite new with this feeling.

“Hmm? Do you want to keep calling us like we use to?”

“Ah, I don’t mind, really. I’m just quite unaccustomed with it.”
“I’ll get use to it.”

“Don’t force yourself, Hayi-ya. If you’re uncomfortable with it, tell me. We can call each other like usual, no big deal.”

“It’s okay. I’ll find suitable name for you later, then.”

“Call!”
“But for the record, I don’t like to be called ‘Honey or Baby-boo.”

“Like I would say that words.”

“True.” We laugh and talk until I reach my home. He looks at me with a huge smile plastered in his face.

“Thank you, Hayi-ya. This has been the best birthday. You go now; I’ll see you later, okay?” He pats my left cheek slowly and wave goodbye to me. I wave back and go toward my home. I sign him to go, but he insisted of watching me until I get inside.

I go to my room and drop my stuffs, walking directly toward my bed. I keep blinking and thinking whether today’s real, because it doesn’t feel like it, yet.

Suddenly, my cell phone beeps.

“Night. I’ll wait for your weird name for me.”

It is real.

-----

I wake up really early because I have practice schedule with Soohyun. It's been a busy week and we're busy with our sub-unit debut while Hanbin's busy with his final announcement and practicing for opening performance with Big Bang oppas. We still test each other everyday, but I rarely see him. But two days ago I ate with him together with others in cafeteria. This busy schedule doesn't let me have alone time with Hanbin.

I rush to YG Building and bump into Lydia-onnie. I haven’t seen her in a while.

“So. A little bird told me that last night is an amazing night to you, Hayi-ya. Is that true?”

“Does this little bird happen to have small eyes and cute personality?”

“Hahahaha, you know her way too well, Hayi-ya. Soohyun texted me last night to ask me whether I’m free to join you guys in Hanbin confession. Sadly I can’t make it.” She frown a little.
“So tell me, how’s married life?”

“Onnie, what married life? It’s not like that~”
“Stop teasing me, juseyo.”

“Wae? I’m so happy for you. Finally you guys find each other. But I’m not sure what Yang-sajangnim will say about this, really.”

“Don’t scare me like that, onnie. Will he be mad? Won’t he approve?”

“Well, we’ll see. But in the meantime, just keep it low. Don’t start kissing each other in the hallway, arra?”

“Onnie!” I pout and stomp my feet.

“Okay, okay. I’m done teasing you. See you, Hayi-ya. Tell Hanbin I say congrats!”

-----

When I enter my practice room, I see PK-oppa and Soohyun are already start briefing about our song. I join them and start my practice.

“So, you will practice together first, and Bobby will join your practice later, since his part’s not that much and you don’t have any harmonization part together.”

“Okay, thank you oppa.” We bow and smile to him as he goes out.

“So, let’s start then. I’m still having hard time with this line, Soohyunnie. I’m not use to sort of rap together.”

“De, onnie. I can help you with this, I’m use to do this with Chanhyuk-oppa all the time.”

We practice for three straight hours, and finally take a lunch break.

“You learn well, onnie. But how about you learn to rap with Hanbin-oppa? You’ll have more things to talk about, right?”

“Ah, good idea. I also work well with him, he’s a great teacher too.”

“Ah, me and my idea. Go find him then, onnie. I’ll go find Chanhyuk-oppa for lunch. Call me when you want to join us for lunch.”

“I will, thanks Soohyunnie.” She walks out to find his brother, I pack up my stuffs and pick up my lyric sheet, I may need to show Hanbin when I ask him to teach me.

After several minutes, I snatch my cell phone and start to look for Hanbin number, and call him.

“Yobseyo, Hayi-ya.”

“Hanbin-ah, is this a bad time?”

“It never is. What’s up, babe?”

“Umm, I was wondering, can you teach me rap a little, I need to learn it for my new sub-unit debut, Hanbin-ah.”

“Okay, where are you now? We’re going to cafeteria right now. Ah, I see Soohyun and Chanhyuk. You should come over.”

“Okay, see you soon, M…”

“Yes?”

“No, nothing. See you soon, Hanbin-ah.”

“Ah, okay.”

-----

I walk to cafeteria and meet them. I see Soohyun and Chanhyuk seat around Jinhwan, Bobby and Hanbin. I wave at them and they see me running toward them.

“Ah, finally. Sit here, onnie.” Soohyun pats a seat beside her, in front of Hanbin.

“Ah, okay. Bobby-oppa, when will you be joining us for practice?”

“Maybe tomorrow, Hayi-ya. I’ve finished working on my lyric and it has been proofed, so I’ll see you guys tomorrow then.” He winks toward us and I laugh at him, but others are not too happy with his gesture.

“Yah! You’re not winking at my girlfriend, Kimbab!” Hanbin pokes at him and tickles him, Jinhwan oppa joins to tickle him, these guys are too funny.

“But seriously, hyung. Please don’t do things to Leeso. She’s way too little to be involved in romance. Way too little.” Chanhyuk puts his worry face and face Soohyun,
“You remember that, Leeso.”

“Yes, oppa.” She nod slowly and glance to Jinhwan oppa slightly. Oops, I smell trouble.

“Uhum, so. About the rap practice..” Hanbin tries to break the awkwardness.

“Yes, can you teach me, Hanbin-ah?”

“Why would you ask him, Hayi-ya? I’m your partner in this song, you should ask me instead.” Bobby-oppa with his certified sly grin, he knows what to say to annoy the hell of Hanbin.

“She asks me, hyung. Let me teach her. I’m a good teacher, right babe?” Right on cue, everyone look at Hanbin with different look at them.

“What’s with ‘babe’?” Jinhwan suddenly ask with funny expression.
“You’re into PDA, Hanbin-ah?”

“Yah, hyung! I’m way too affectionate to all of you, why won’t I be with Hayi?”

“Good point, but just make sure you don’t call her that in front of others yet, especially Yang sajangnim.” Bobby added.

“Ah, true. I don’t really think about that.”

“Well you should, and about the rap practice, it would be too obvious if Hayi asks you to teach her, people will be way too curious about your relationship. Let me teach her, Hanbin-ah.”

“What do you think, Hayi-ya?” Hanbin asks me with a worried look.

“It’s okay, Hanbin-ah. Bobby-oppa is also a good teacher, right? I don’t want to make it hard for you. I can still consult you about it over the phone, right? It’s way safer.”

“I’m really sorry, Hayi-ya.” Hanbin looks really sad, we don’t really realize the consequences of dating in this sensitive time, when I’m still a rookie and he’s still in this debut preparation.

“No, you don’t need to be sorry. It’s okay. Thanks for reminding us, oppas.”

“It’s okay, Hayi-ya. It’s our duty to protect our dongsaeng.” Jinhwan smiles and pats Hanbin. He smiles a little while looks at me.

-----

We walk back to our practice room with Chanhyuk, he wants to see how the practice went. He helps us with practice while giving Soohyun advice on several notes. He’s such a great brother to Soohyun. When we’re busy practicing, Masta Wu and PK-oppas come and evaluating our practice. They seem to be satisfied with our performance.

“So, tomorrow you will be practicing with Bobby. You guys are quite close to him, right?”

“Yes, we are.”

“So, practice well together, okay? I’ll check your collaboration performance. You all can go record your parts now. Thanks Chanhyuk for helping them.”

“It’s okay hyung.”

We’re continuing to practice and record our song. The next day, Bobby oppa comes and practice with us. He teaches me to sing my difficult part, which I have consult to Hanbin as well, so it comes perfectly.

-----

On our release date, Yang sajangnim asks me, Soohyun and Chanhyuk to meet him to ask for our preparation and talks about Akmu’s success in their single. He seems really pleased. I’m really happy as well that he thinks that this song will do well in the market.

“So, Chanhyuk. You’d better find yourself a girlfriend. It’ll do you good to your songwriting.”

“Ah? Really sajangnim?”

“Of course. I let your sunbae to date too. They make great music with their experiences. Just make sure not to make scandals, okay?”

Yes, sajangmin. I’ll do my best.”

“Soohyun is way too young, let’s wait until you’re 20, okay?” Yang sajangnim smiles at her, she replies back with smiles and nods.

“What about me, sajangnim?” I ask him carefully. If he lets me date, I’ll tell him right away about us.

“No, Hayi-ya. If I say you cannot, you cannot.”

-----

A/N: I'm sorry for neglecting this baby. I've been busy with work and school. >.<