Proof

Beautiful

The meeting went smoothly, well, almost. I was just frozen and confused; thank God sajangnim didn’t really realize that. He’s so excited to tell us about our subgroup and two other groups that will come next month. Soohyun kept glancing at me worriedly, and I thank her for worrying about me. Sajangnim’s words came out of the blue, just one minute before I am preparing myself to tell him about us, just several days before we’re official. What a coincidence, eh?

“Okay, you guys do well, okay? Get enough rest and train harder.” Yang sajangnim closed our meeting today

“Yes, sajangnim. Thank you very much” We spoke in almost unison.

 Just as I come out of the room, I take my phone as quickly as I could and dial his number. I am so dumbfounded I can’t even think about anything anymore. I need help. SOS, Hanbin, help me!

“Yobseyo, Hanbin-ah?”

“Ah, Hayi-ya. This is Jinhwan-oppa. Hanbin is going to the convenience store for a bit, he’ll be right back. Do you want me to tell him that you call?”

“Ne, oppa. Are you guys busy practicing?”

“No, not really. We’re in between practice right now. Basically the preparation for Japan is finished. We’re just perfecting our moves. You know how perfectionist your boyfriend is, right?”

“Ummmm, ah yes I know oppa. I’ll go there right now. Thank you oppa!” I hang up and says goodbye to Soohyun and Chanhyuk-oppa first, then I went straight to their practice room.

I am catching my breaths as I arrived at their practice room, slowly opening the door and meeting all of them. They’re sitting in circle while Hanbin is sitting in front of his computer with Bobby-oppa.

“Hayi-ya, that’s fast.” Jinhwan-oppa is the first to greet me and ask me to go inside, I follow his order and going in slowly. I can see Hanbin is quite confused seeing me here.

“Hayi-ya! What a surprise. Jinhwan-hyung said that you called before. Sorry I don’t bring my phone with me.”

“I need to talk to you for a moment, Jinhwan-oppa said that you guys are taking break right now. So, can we talk?”

“Of course. Wait a moment okay.” He turns his back and talk to s. He reminds them that the break will be over in 15 minutes, and after that they’ll be re-rehearsing again their Just Another Boy and Sinosijak performance. Shortly after, he follows me towards the recording room and look at me curiously.

“Okay, so what is it? Did something bad happen, baby?”

“Well, sort of. Today I met our sajangnim, and he doesn’t agree to let me date. I want to tell him about you, about us. I just can’t say anything after that.”

“Ah, so that’s the case. It’s unfortunate, though. But I think there’s nothing to be worried about. We all know sajangnim is a very flexible person, he is also very open minded. If we show him out best effort despite out relationship, I think he’ll be okay with us dating in the end.”

“So, we have to do well in all of our activity then, Hanbin-ah?”

“That’s the plan. I believe you’ll do great for your debut, baby. I’ll try my best as well with my activities. Hopefully sajangnim will grant us permission by then.”

“How about our relationship? Should we keep it only with your members and my friends?”

“I think that’s quite safe for now.”

“That sounds like a great plan, Hanbin-ah. Just as I expected from my Mr Perfect.”

“What’s with that Mr Perfect?” Hanbin frowns and looks confused as I smile at him widely.

“I decided to name you my personal Mr Perfect, because, well, you ARE perfect.”

“Stop complimenting me, baby. You don’t want me to be an arrogant brat now, right?”

“You can’t never be an arrogant brat, Hanbin-ah. Trust me.”

“Thank you for believing me in me.” He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. Seriously, he is really Mr Perfect to me.

-----

We get back to Hanbin’s practice room in completely different mood. I hold his hand proudly and I just can’t seem to let it go, because I know when we’re outside, we have to act as merely colleagues, not as lovers. We tell s about our arrangement and they’re very supportive at us. I’m very thankful for them, hopefully all things can go smoothly, so I can tell sajangnim as soon as possible that we’re together. 

-----

A/N: I'm sorry please don't hate me, this chapter is way too short as well~~~ T____T

Sorry for not updating guys, I'm sort of preoccupied at the moment w/ school and work. Thanks for leaving comments and subscribing. I'll try to update other stories as well.