Meeting you.

Beautiful

“Oppa, I’m very nervous.” I told my fellow Kpop Star buddy, Seunghoon.

“Don’t worry Hayi-ah. We will be fine. You have your SuPearl as well, right? You won’t be lonely.”
“We have to practice hard so we can debut as soon as we can, okay?”
He told me confidently.

“Yes, oppa. I will try my best!”

I know, I have wished to go back to YG building as a trainee, but this is somehow overwhelming. I keep worrying whether I can make it here. How about my study and my friends? How long until I can debut? Those things keep preoccupying me. Aish, this is stressful! >,<

After our small introduction to other trainees, they assign us to several rooms. Seunghoon-oppa go upstair for rap lesson. I am with Michelle-onnie to a room, I guess that this room is for singing practice. Bingo!

I met several seniors and learn some vocal lessons with YG trainer. I made acquaintance with Jisoo-onnie and Jennie-onnie. Actually I’m in the same year as Jennie, but she’s such an experienced sunbae, I feel awkward to call her just by her name. I also met Jinhwan-oppa and Seunghyun-oppa. All of them are very friendly, and Jinhwan-oppa is the friendliest of all.

After class, he asks me and Michelle-onnie to eat lunch with him and his friends. Michelle-onnie declines because she wants to meet Jungmi, so I am going with Jinhwan-oppa together to the famous YG cafeteria.

He introduce me to his friends, all four of them. One of them is Junhoe, my fellow Kpop star contestant, and I wave gleefully at him. Jinhwan-oppa said that they’re practically family since they practice, shower and sleep together all the time. He introduce me to his leader, I am so surprise that I am older him. He’s quite famous though, I thought that I've seen him before.

“Hayi-ssi, this is our leader. He’s in the same year as you are.” Jinhwan-oppa introduce me to him for the first time.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hayi immida.” I bow at him, I still can belive that he is at the same age as I am. He's cute. Manly, but cute.

“Yah! Doesn’t Jinhwan-hyung just told you that we are in the same year. Just be casual with me. I’m Hanbin. I rap.” He smiles at me and gives his hand, we shake hand for the first time.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Please consider this as a filler. I promise you this chapter will be really useful and important link in another chapters (or sequel~~). I will try to continue my fanfic as soon as I can. Thank you for reading my fics!

Happy Hanbin's day!! Let's hope for the best for iKON!